My Idea for Army of Two 3

1morey

I have three ideas on what the new story should be:

1. Army of Four taking place after The 40th Day, and Salem and Rios head to Russia on a mission to fight the Solntsevskaya Bratva with two new recruits.

2. A prequel detailing the black ops missions Rios and Salem did while in the Army Rangers.

3. A midquel that is set during Army of Two and details the early years (1994-2000) of Rios and Salem during their time at SSC. Here are some missions that could be in the game:

1. Rios and Salem head to Mexico on a mission to fight the Sinaloa Cartel.

2. The duo head to Tropoja, Albania to put down a Albanian Mafia family.

3. Jamaica, where they have to assassinate the leader of a Jamaican Yardie group.

4. Ireland where Rios and Salem fight against the IRA.

5. Moscow, Russia where Rios and Salem fight a Russian Mafiya family.

6. Burma where on vacation Rios and Salem get involved in the Burmese Civil War

7. Uganda where Rios and Salem are sent on a mission to take down a chief lieutenant in the Lord's Resistance Army.

8. A mission to North Korea to rescue Cha Min Soo who is being held prisoner by North Korean forces.

9. Los Angeles, California where weapon supplier Troy Green (Supplied Secondary weapons in AoT) is paying Rios and Salem to help get his girlfriend who was kidnapped and being held ransom by the Crips.

10. Sierra Leone where weapons supplier Mr. Obayana (Supplied Primary Weapons in AoT) is paying Rios and Salem to take down the militiaa group that murdered his wife and daughter.

11. Ukraine, weapon supplier Viktor Roshankov (Supplied masks and body armor in AoT) is paying Rios and Salem to take down a weapons dealer who is is running a small group of Ex-Spetsnaz mercenaries

12. Colombia where Rios and Salem aid the Colombian Special Forces in the takedown of the Cali Cartel.

13. Saigon, Vietnam where Rios and Salem take down a NVA veteran who is running a terrorist organization known as the Màu đen Rắn Hổ Mang.

14. Sydney, Australia where Alice Murray's cousin has been kidnapped and put into a prostitution house by the Hells Angel Motorcycle Club.

15. Azerbaijan where Rios and Salem are tasked in finding a terrorist sect hidden in the mountains.

Here are the weapons I would put in the game:

1. AK-47

2. Armsel Protecta

3. Barrett M82

4. Benelli M3 Super 90

5. Beretta 92FS

6. Browning M2 (Emplaced Weapon)

7. Car Door (shield)

8. Desert Eagle Mk VII

9. Remington 700P Sniper Rifle

10. FAMAS G1

11. FPK Sniper Rifle

12. Franchi SPAS-12

13. G36C

14. GE M134 Minigun (handheld)

15. Glock 17

16. Heckler & Koch Mk 23

17. Heckler & Koch MP5k

18. DsHK Machine Gun (emplaced)

19. Heckler & Koch PSG-1

20. Knight's Armament Masterkey Underbarrel Shotgun

21. M4A1 Carbine

22. M21 Rifle

23. M203 Grenade Launcher

24. M249 SAW

25. MAC-11

26. Milkor M32 MGL

27. P90

28. PK Machine Gun

29. Riot Shield

30. RPG-7

31. Skorpion

32. Smith & Wesson Model 629

33. Steyr AUG A2

34. Stinger Missile Launcher

35. M60 (vietnam era version) (emplaced weapon)

36. AA-12

37. M67 Grenade (includes diamong encrusted grenades)

38. AS-KR 1

39. S8-Z Grand Pinger

40. Bekas 12-M Shotgun

41. Electrical Panel (shield)

42. Fire Hose Cover (shield)

43. First Aid Panel (shield)

44. Kitchen Knife (bayonet)

45. M9 Bayonet (bayonet)

46. Mk 3 Fighting Knife (bayonet)

47. MP5A3

48. Pipe Launcher

49. Star Model B (nickel-plated with ivory grips, reference to pulp fiction (ingame it is called "Mr. 9mm")

50. Remington 870 Pump Shotgun w/ foldable stock (stock stays unfolded)

51. Screwdriver (bayonet)

52. SKS Spike Bayonet (bayonet)

53. Type 77 Pistol

54. VSS Vintorez

55. .475 Wildey Magnum

56. Steyr Scout Sniper Rifle

57. HK91A3

58. AKS-74U

59. Valmet M78 Light Machine Gun

60. RPD

61. M16A2

62. IMI Uzi

63. USP 45

64. PPSh41

65. FN FAL

66. M79 Grenade Launcher

67. CZ-75 Automatic

68. Makarov PM

69. M202 Flash

70. Ruger GP-100

71. Dan Wesson Model 15 Revolver

72. Browning High Power

73. Ruger Mini-14

74. M1921 Thompson Submachine Gun

75. PP-90 Submachine Gun

76. Ithaca 37 shotgun

77. LPO-50 Flamethrower

78. Kimber Custom

79. Heckler & Koch SP89

80. Intratec TEC-9

81. Remington 11-87 w/ silencer (homage to No Country for Old Men)

82. Taurus Model 689 Revolver

83. AR-15

84. Walther PPk

85. Franchi LF-57

86. Iver Johnson AMAC-1500 Sniper Rifle

Yes, I know that is a crapload of guns, but it was really hard trying to find cool looking/unique firearms that fit in my game's timeframe (1994-2000)

Edited by 1morey

2. A prequel detailing the black ops missions Rios and Salem did while in the Army Rangers.

3. A midquel that is set during Army of Two and details the early years (1994-2000) of Rios and Salem during their time at SSC.

I really like these ideas. I always got goosebumps during that cutscene where Salem and Rios are wreaking havoc during their work with the SSC (after the first mission in Somalia). It would be cool to play through those years of that cutscene.

Wow! I gotta say that that was a really well thought out concept for a future Army of Two game (which I am more than really looking forward to). I like the weapon's list (the ones that I recognize anyway), and the mission ideas - those would be really cool. I also agree with the previous comment about it being a prequel, or if it is a continuation of TFD, at least have a confirmed fate for what happened to Alice. A four man squad does sound like a good idea, but the only other two I can come up with would be Alice (if she survived she would have probably trained herself better to be a full team member on missions that don't require her to stay back on comms - like Anya [GoW3]), and maybe another completely new girl that Salem might have known from his Juvenile days that Alice probably won't get along with due to differences in how the mission should go, and mixed emotions for Salem. The Russian mercenary would probably be a cool addition as well - he was kinda weird, but he had his moments. Another cool feature as well would be to have the ability to choose who you want to go on a mission with before you start out - with special interactions between them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...