Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK if anyone wants to join in on the Vidmaster Challenge: Annual achievement tonight around 8:00 pm Eastern Time (US/Canada) then message me please.

GT Dripping Nasty

1) Dripping Nasty

2) Canucklehead X

3) Other

4) Guys

Afterwards i'm willing to help with online achievements including DLC and those awful FFA ones.

Edited by Dripping Nasty

1) Manthony Higgs

2) Pjwilsd

3) Pjwilsd1

4) Pjwilsd2

5) daniels1989

6) daniels1989

7) Crynant

8) JasonArmfield

We will be on in about 40 minutes. There are still 3 spots open. We will be on for about 1 hour or more depending on what everyone needs. If anyone wants to join, send me a message during that time and we can drop a guest.

1) Manthony Higgs

2) Pjwilsd

3) Pjwilsd1

4) Pjwilsd2

5) daniels1989

6) daniels1989

7) Crynant

8) JasonArmfield

We will be on in about 40 minutes. There are still 3 spots open. We will be on for about 1 hour or more depending on what everyone needs. If anyone wants to join, send me a message during that time and we can drop a guest.

i should be on that list i said id be around when you msgd me on Wednesday

/e but how are you getting achievements if you have guests or are you not doing lone wolf ?

I need people to help me do ANY an ALL Halo 3 achievements. I just started a newGT, so im level 0 in everything.

I should add that I have:

2 x ODST Multiplayer games

2 x Xbox 360 consoles

5 x Xbox controllers

GT: Darth Venusaur

Edited by Darth Pikachu

Hey all,

I'd like to do Vidmaster:Annual and the campaign on Legendary. I gotta pickup Odst before I can do all the mp achievements.

Let me know when is good. I'm usually free in the evenings from 6-11est

Thanks!

Looking for a group to do a run of the Halo 3 campaign on Normal or Heroic right now at the moment becaust I only want to do this since Halo 4 is upon us and I already did my runs through the Halo CE and Halo 2 campaigns.

I have all the skulls but for the run I will only have tough luck, GBP, and IWHBYD skulls

We will be doing the whole campaign but I do not want any skipping of the cutscenes. Sorry but my lobby, my rules. We might even earn some achievements along the way but no vidmasters or anything like that....sorry

1. N7 ShadowGuru (Me)

2. (reserved already for a friend)

Msg or add my Gamertag (its #1 on the list for the run)

Edited by ShadowSonic85

i need help on the following online lone-wolf achievements:

1. Two For One (double kill with single spartan laser shot)

2. Overkill

3. Steppin' Razor (triple kill with a sword)

if anybody wants to help, or has a group of friends who want to attempt to get into a multiplayer match to make this really easy, please message me on xbox live. these are 3 of 4 achievements i have left for this game. i would love to finally finish up this game! thanks guys :)

i need help on the following online lone-wolf achievements:

1. Two For One (double kill with single spartan laser shot)

2. Overkill

3. Steppin' Razor (triple kill with a sword)

if anybody wants to help, or has a group of friends who want to attempt to get into a multiplayer match to make this really easy, please message me on xbox live. these are 3 of 4 achievements i have left for this game. i would love to finally finish up this game! thanks guys :)

I need Overkill as well, what FFA level are you? I'm a 40. If we can get 3 other players ranked within a similar range, we can do the language preference trick to get matched in Lone Wolves.

We are trying to set up a future party for the Love Wolves achievements (Overkill and Two For One). We are looking for players that are in the skill range of 30-40. Hopefully we can set up a date and time that works for everyone if we get enough players.

Post your information here if you are interested: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=371394

I would like to start a Lone Wolves boosting session. I will make it 2 groups so that everyone is more likely to be with each other. As more join, the skill range will be more strict. Please post your skill level if interested.

Current Range: 12-32

1) Manthony Higgs (22)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)