Cloud unlocked??

erico360

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not locked for me, i even just this second went to the dashboard, i don't mine either way but i would be pissed if they reset it to 0 after everyones hard work just because of one person

the problem is how are they going to delete him? I know leaderboards are a difficult thing same thing happend with trails HD and that guy is still on top.

It's total cumulative score of top 100 combined. Mine still isn't locked though but i haven't been on the MP just been on the offline only bit trying to do gold medals

Hmm. Well, cumulative scores are over 100,000,000 total and they probably were before the person modded his money. However, in total high scores less than 100 people have over 1,000,000. In fact, I have over 1,000,000 gold on my character at this moment, but my total high score is around 900,000. My cumulative score is over 2,000,000.

Not including the modded person on the leader boards, under Cumulative Score, the top 9 players have over 100,000,000. However, under Total High Score, there are not 100 people on the leader board that have 1,000,000 score. I think it is based on Total High Score, not Cumulative Score.

Edited by xhunterrrr

This guy (erico360) and his nagging about revoming people off the leaderboards. Its not that that serious. You dont get a prize or a dinner for two with the president. People are alwasy bound to hack money, wins, leaderboard rankings. Happens on everygame, even if they remove him/her. All they have to do is create another account and do the hack again. Just play the game. If it wasnt for that person, you wouldnt have those achievements and gotten the chance to play those levels.

This guy (erico360) and his nagging about revoming people off the leaderboards. Its not that that serious. You dont get a prize or a dinner for two with the president. People are alwasy bound to hack money, wins, leaderboard rankings. Happens on everygame, even if they remove him/her. All they have to do is create another account and do the hack again. Just play the game. If it wasnt for that person, you wouldnt have those achievements and gotten the chance to play those levels.

WTF are u saying im nagging I just said that they maybe going to remove him im not asking about it. So **** you

Edited by erico360

WTF are u saying im nagging I just said that they maybe going to remove him im not asking about it. So fuck you

Keep it civil guys

For real, keep it civil, just simply said that there is no point in complaining about it or even stressing about removing him of the leaderboard (sorry erico360 didnt mean to direct that directly to you, my copy and paste failed). You should just play the game for fun, the story, achievements. Not for leaderboards.

Edited by MeonOner

No matter where or when someone will do something to break/bend the rules. And in this case it doesn't affect your experience so play the game and don't worry about other people and there intentions.

I'm just happy we didn't have to wait long for the level. Will be a lot faster getting the 400.

no matter where or when someone will do something to break/bend the rules. And in this case it doesn't affect your experience so play the game and don't worry about other people and there intentions.

I'm just happy we didn't have to wait long for the level. Will be a lot faster getting the 400.

exactly! Took the words right out my mouth.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a place you land on your board when you roll the dice after a level, that allows you to get gold multipliers, you get 10% for the first, 15% for the second and 25% for the last.

Plus you get more gold for keeping your multiplier at x5. No modding. Make sure to get all fences, crates and boxes for extra gold :\

Edited by Miss Elliekins

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just played the game for the first time today, and it's definitely not unlocked for me either. It appears as if the "goal" has been raised to a ridiculous number. Mine currently says 2,324,808,967,292,728,368/6,085,033,173,541,348,722

So a little less than 4 quintillion... something... left. No idea what this means.

I just played the game for the first time today, and it's definitely not unlocked for me either. It appears as if the "goal" has been raised to a ridiculous number. Mine currently says 2,324,808,967,292,728,368/6,085,033,173,541,348,722

So a little less than 4 quintillion... something... left. No idea what this means.

Today I noticed there was no number above the level, so I walked over to it and the path opened up. So I played the Albion one. Went to Dark Albion, did some things, went back, and it had the same (don't know if the first one had increased) number above it, but the path was still there and when I went to the level it disappeared again. So there's some odd glitch with it, but it appears that if you've already played it then it doesn't matter.