To continue on to new game plus??QUESTION? PLEASE HELP?!?!?

zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz

ok i must admit i may be stupid but ive looked all through the guides and faqs, etc but im not understanding something. in order to go to new game plus for the perfect knight achievement it says to complete all the side missions in BOTH play throughs, the only one i have left in my original play through is the Riddler enigma conundrum side mission. So do i have to find all 400 trophies and save all the hostages before going into new game plus? ive read that collectible continue over but based off the guide saying u have to complete ALL side missions prior to the second play though im confused....lol if this makes any sense id appreciate any help! thanks alot!

i seriously cant figure out what all the guides are saying! i promise im not a complete idiot! lol But i have everything done in my orig playthrought but not all hostages and riddler crap....do i have to do this before new game plus...i wanna start it up so bad bc the riddler crap is boring and tedious and would rather save to end but since its consider a side mission i just dont know....

you only have to collect the 400/400 once because it carries over to new game+ like you stated. In new game+ all you have to do after thats all been collected is go into the church to start the mission then from that point on all of riddle hostages will continue to pop up non stopped until you complete his mission. So you can literly go one right after another until its done! I hope that answers your question

on a side note if you don't finish it in the main story before going to new game+ all you have to do is go back and do it when ever you want.

EDIT: you do however have to save the hostages on both playthroughs. but your 2nd time around should be a breeze and be the fastest one of the side missions.

Edited by BlackZero30X

The achievement pops up as soon as you have the full 100% regardless of what your doing.

say you did everything but one combat challenge...

after it was completed the achievement would pop up.

But for the main question the collectables only need found once but you have to save the hostages once in main story and once in new game+

ok so last question cause im sure im driving yall insane with my stupidity...but in order to get the hostages you have to collect all of the riddle question mark icons AND riddle bracket icons? so i can not advance on the hostages until i get all 400 collectibles? And lastly when i select new game plus does it create a new save file so that at any time i can go back and fourth between the two and theyre connected as far as collectibles go? And what the diff. between the question mark collectibles and the "bracket riddle" icons on the map...do all theses count to the 400??sorry again for all the questions but damn this one just isnt clicking with me =/

-Matthew

Edited by wmattlowe

ok so last question cause im sure im driving yall insane with my stupidity...but in order to get the hostages you have to collect all of the riddle question mark icons AND riddle bracket icons? so i can not advance on the hostages until i get all 400 collectibles? And lastly when i select new game plus does it create a new save file so that at any time i can go back and fourth between the two and theyre connected as far as collectibles go? And what the diff. between the question mark collectibles and the "bracket riddle" icons on the map...do all theses count to the 400??sorry again for all the questions but damn this one just isnt clicking with me =/

-Matthew

You have to complete all 400 Riddler challenges. This means trophies, riddles, and physical challenges. You'll be given a clue to find a hostage after every 80 or so Riddler challenges completed. In total it's six hostage situations you have to resolve.

You only have to complete the Riddler challenges once, anytime you load either playthrough and find Riddles it counts towards the 400. Once you are able to rescue a hostage on one playthrough, you're eligible to rescue that hostage on the other.

you need to collect the riddles(those are the brackets on the map....[]..), riddle trophies(the question marks are the trophies...(?)..), and destructible items(the weird star like shapes) to unlock the hostages. once the collectibles are found you don't need them again. think of main story and new game+ as 2 different game modes. So no they do not over lap saves but collectibles and upgrades do over lap to both game modes. you can go back and forth between the two modes as often as you like.

Just an odd question... if I have 399/400 in the original playthrough, can I get the remaining 1 within NG+ ?

Thanks.

Riddler trophies are shared between game modes. If you unlock a trophy in Story, it will automatically be unlocked in Story+, and vice versa.

I've finished the riddler side mission...but haven't destroyed all the cameras (3-4 left I think) - and only done half of the physical challenges.

Do I NEED to do the rest of the cameras and physical challenges to get perfect night 2?

Cause u only need 400 riddler items to finish the side mission....not 440??

I've finished the riddler side mission...but haven't destroyed all the cameras (3-4 left I think) - and only done half of the physical challenges.

Do I NEED to do the rest of the cameras and physical challenges to get perfect night 2?

Cause u only need 400 riddler items to finish the side mission....not 440??

You need to do all the BATMAN riddler items, which are 400.

there are also 40 Catwoman riddler items, you do not need to do them for the original 1000G (perfect knight etc.)

So yes, you need to do all cameras, physical challenges

• 9 months later...

i know its an old thread but i have a slightly different problem to the ones posted. ive done all the riddler hostage challenges on one playthrough but i used catwomans collectabless to add to the 400 to get me there. so on my statistics it says i have;

riddler secrets: 363/400

wayne tech upgrades: 27/27

bat computer data: 77/94

character trophies: 49/52

concept art: 66/80

i have all catwomans collectables. so does this mean i will still need to finish off all of that^^ that i listed above? i saved all the hostages on my 1st playthrough so maybe they will be all unlocked in N+?

i know its an old thread but i have a slightly different problem to the ones posted. ive done all the riddler hostage challenges on one playthrough but i used catwomans collectabless to add to the 400 to get me there. so on my statistics it says i have;

riddler secrets: 363/400

wayne tech upgrades: 27/27

bat computer data: 77/94

character trophies: 49/52

concept art: 66/80

i have all catwomans collectables. so does this mean i will still need to finish off all of that^^ that i listed above? i saved all the hostages on my 1st playthrough so maybe they will be all unlocked in N+?

You gotta do everything twice.