GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Run like the wind achievement not working for me.

Tried hiding out in the apartment today and wouldn't pop for me well over a full day online (over an hour normal time) and i left the apartment and went back in left again got killed and bounty goooone... lol..:uzi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Numero Uno 20

GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types.

There are several game types that you will encounter during your time on GTA Online. Some are available from the start of the game, while others are only unlocked when you have reached a certain Rank. Do not worry about obtaining each of these wins in a public match against other players, however. You can work on all of these in a Closed Friends Session so long as you have the required amount of players for each game type. Most game types only require two players, while others will require four. Below, you can find a list of all the game types you must win in order to get this achievement.

Land Race

Air Race

Sea Race

GTA Race

Rally Race (FOUR players required)

Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch

10 Waves of Survival (FOUR players recommended)

Gang Attack (Can be done Solo)

Golf (Can be set to 1 Hole)

Tennis (Can be set to 1 Set)

Darts

Arm Wrestling

Parachuting

Any challenge at the Shooting Range

If for whatever reason you lose track of your progress for this achievement, you can check where you have already gained victories by following these steps: PAUSE > STATS > AWARDS > VICTORIES.

Does winning as a co-driver counts for the achievement? Or you need to win as a driver too.

Edited by ParoXysm QC

what?...Im not your friend enough for you to help me pop achievements? I tried playing last night and it kept kicking me off.

We needed four people for that one so the first night we couldn't have gotten it. Then the night 5 of us were on, I didn't even think of it :p We'll do it during the Community Gaming week that GTA is part of.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it sounds a little OCD but if you really want Backseat Driver you can set up another Xbox and TV next to regular gaming TV and Xbox and drive the courses looking at the other TV. You can't lose seeing the checkpoints. After trying to do it legit with strangers, I couldn't take losing anymore and that was even if you could find a 4 player match. Worked like a charm. Obviously this will not work without another Xbox acct, Xbox, GTAV (2nd Copy), and TV. If you have all that, you're good to go. This method also works great for leveling up. Go into Private and do rally races. I noticed when doing this that if I took longer to finish the race (4min+) I received a lot more exp.

I know it sounds a little OCD but if you really want Backseat Driver you can set up another Xbox and TV next to regular gaming TV and Xbox and drive the courses looking at the other TV. You can't lose seeing the checkpoints. After trying to do it legit with strangers, I couldn't take losing anymore and that was even if you could find a 4 player match. Worked like a charm. Obviously this will not work without another Xbox acct, Xbox, GTAV (2nd Copy), and TV. If you have all that, you're good to go. This method also works great for leveling up. Go into Private and do rally races. I noticed when doing this that if I took longer to finish the race (4min+) I received a lot more exp.

Assuming someone has a second Xbox and TV in the same room :p Most people don't.

Just grab three friends or boosting buddies of the Trading Thread and do it on Criminal Records. That race is literally a circle!

• 2 weeks later...
Good Job, will be using this.

Thank you for putting this together! Using this right now!

Good Job on the guide BiggD. I'm more than half way done with the achievements for the single player/story mode. Been using about 75% of it or so to complete my single player achievements mostly. :) :p

Awesome guide

Woah, thanks for the compliments all. I am very glad the guide has or will help :)

• 4 weeks later...

If you DON'T mind cheating...

I used the cheat code: LB LT RB RT Left Right Left Right LB LT RB RT (Which is the Skyline Cheat Code) Flew around the map for around 10 mins with the cheat, changed characters then saved (not quick save). It unlocked randomly the next time I loaded up GTA 5. You're also flying at very high speeds. It took less time.

If you're losing momentum, fall straight down head first. You shouldn't die from the fall. If you do, continue where you left off etc. Just a tip if you don't want to lose 5k e/ fall.

EDIT: Also bis thanks for the guide. I'll be using this!

Edited by Venzwello IV
added rep to op

If you DON'T mind cheating...

I used the cheat code: LB LT RB RT Left Right Left Right LB LT RB RT (Which is the Skyline Cheat Code) Flew around the map for around 10 mins with the cheat, changed characters then saved (not quick save). It unlocked randomly the next time I loaded up GTA 5. You're also flying at very high speeds. It took less time.

If you're losing momentum, fall straight down head first. You shouldn't die from the fall. If you do, continue where you left off etc. Just a tip if you don't want to lose 5k e/ fall.

EDIT: Also bis thanks for the guide. I'll be using this!

Cheats disable achievements though. I feel as though it "randomly" unlocking was a stroke of luck because any cheats void any achievements for that play.

Besides, which achievement were you talking about?

• 3 weeks later...
Probably the 'unlock the map' one.

Seems like a risk to run when you could just steal a jet and fly round like a mad man.

Ah, I figured. Yeah, I agree, though. Much simpler and relaxing to do it the legit way.

thx 4 this guide. 1000g took less than 200hours

Nice work, dude! :D

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap