easier lock picking

h4mm32

to any person trying to find an easier way to lock pick. i found if you simply move the left stick to the right and then back to the left and repeat that process quickly you can save lock picks because you can hear when they are braking before they do... i don't know if other people caught on to this just, offering some advice.

to any person trying to find an easier way to lock pick. i found if you simply move the left stick to the right and then back to the left and repeat that process quickly you can save lock picks because you can hear when they are braking before they do... i don't know if other people caught on to this just, offering some advice.

...isn't this the way everyone picks locks?? You can also quick save and reload of you break too many

The way i've been doing my lock picking is just watching the bar that crosses the screen and if it slows down I know the lock pick is about to break, so I change the position of it. I find on Hard locks by the time I hear the sound of it breaking its already to late.