Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Clueless

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2479&pictureid=14790 No Easy Way Out 20 :gsicon:

In Ch 1, Ep 5 of Spartan Ops survived the enemy assault during the defense on Normal or harder.

Infinity Multiplayer :: Spartan Ops related. Online Required. Must be obtained on Heroic+.

Survive the assault during Episode 5 'Memento Mori', Chapter 1 'Spartan Miller' either Solo or Cooperatively.

• Can only be obtained on Heroic+ (description is wrong)
  • You CAN die
  • One sensor must NOT be destroyed.
  • You must clear out all the enemies before activating the final orange switch.

After surviving the assault, and protecting at least one sensor beam, the achievement should unlock. Then you may activate the final orange switch to open the portal for the final jump.

I got the achievement by doing this solo on Heroic ... AND both my sensors were destroyed. I had at least 4 waves left. After they were destroyed, it was telling me to activate the last switch. I chose not to activate it. Kept killing the remaining waves and the achievement unlocked even though I had one White Knight left to kill. So basically, you just have to kill all enemies. The achievement description says nothing about the sensors. "Survive" the assault basically means just kill everyone that comes.

• 2 weeks later...
I got the achievement by doing this solo on Heroic ... AND both my sensors were destroyed. I had at least 4 waves left. After they were destroyed, it was telling me to activate the last switch. I chose not to activate it. Kept killing the remaining waves and the achievement unlocked even though I had one White Knight left to kill. So basically, you just have to kill all enemies. The achievement description says nothing about the sensors. "Survive" the assault basically means just kill everyone that comes.

Yeah, this is almost story related if you kill all enemies. Maybe say something like...

"After defending the the two sensors in this mission, there will be a final switch you must activate to open a portal. Before doing so, make sure you eliminate all enemies. The achievement unlocks after you press the switch."

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2479&pictureid=14770 Midnight Launch 20 :gsicon:

Got significant air in the Warthog at midnight in mission 2.

Campaign Mission 2 'Requiem' specific. Online not required. Can be obtained on Easy+.

Use 'Mission Select' after initial Campaign playthrough if missed.

Be the driver in a Warthog and achieve significant air when your console time is at 12:00 am. Only the Driver will unlock the achievement. It's been reported that the achievement may take a couple seconds to unlock.

Thanks for pointing this out. The reason some people have not been getting this achievement in one warthog is likely because of time difference. When my friend and I got this, our console times were different (even though we live in the same state). I think the time is based off your internet provider. I was about 50 seconds ahead of him time wise. This would mean that if I got mine, he would not get his because his time was not matching. Maybe someone can try to do this and see if the achievement can unlock for a passenger/gunner?

Edited by Tyger7

Maybe someone can try to do this and see if the achievement can unlock for a passenger/gunner?

I can confirm that the Passenger and Gunner WILL unlock the achievement. I (the driver) drove the Warthog off the cliff at exactly 12:00 and my two friends were in the Warthog. We all live in the same state so our times were synced up (one friend was 35 seconds ahead of us), but they both got it.

So all in all, as long as it's midnight for all the players, it doesn't matter if you're driver or not.

• 2 weeks later...

someone mentioned to me that there was a glitch in the campaign where you loaded the last rally point of every mission and completed that on legendary and the game would think you had completed the full thing on legendary and give you the achievement? anyone know if this is correct?

someone mentioned to me that there was a glitch in the campaign where you loaded the last rally point of every mission and completed that on legendary and the game would think you had completed the full thing on legendary and give you the achievement? anyone know if this is correct?

You couldn't even make it to Page 2 of the forum?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=407885

and another glitch for Level 6:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=399321

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, in reference to the DLC oriented achievements: how would you all recommend finding games (pertinent to specific map packs) without going about finding twelve players intent on boosting, as it were? I ask as, being in England, it is somewhat difficult to organise a time frame in unison with that of disparate continents. Also, with only the Castle DLC play-list available (as a game mode), I have been unable to find any (other) dlc specific maps altogether when playing in a public lobby. Either I'm unlucky, or clueless; invariably the latter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...