Can solo player get 1000G?

ilution15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It is as I was round my mates once and I watched him do it.:offtopic:

If you've got the right skills and know the shortest path, then yes, "The see me baggin" is totally possible solo. The hard part is actually getting TO the escape, not so much the escape itself, imo. That whole, hold out for 30+ minutes and COOK ALL THE METH thing is no fun solo. Also, the escapes you need are more likely to spawn when you're playing at the higher difficulty.

Fortunately, you can combine, They see me baggin, with Caribbean Pirate and just leave all the meth in the van to start with :D

If you've got the right skills and know the shortest path, then yes, "The see me baggin" is totally possible solo. The hard part is actually getting TO the escape, not so much the escape itself, imo. That whole, hold out for 30+ minutes and COOK ALL THE METH thing is no fun solo. Also, the escapes you need are more likely to spawn when you're playing at the higher difficulty.

Fortunately, you can combine, They see me baggin, with Caribbean Pirate and just leave all the meth in the van to start with :D

I can confirm, although in a very unorthodox way. I was throwing the bags from the crash to the second floor and cops grabbed them. Carried them all the way up top to me. They stacked them less than 30 meters from the van.

• 6 months later...