Audio Log ANNOUNCEMENT

AOS Puck

Hopefully this will prevent people from constantly making the audio log topics.

Solo: You can get logs at any time. If you have beat the game, just load up Mombassa Streets and find the rest of your logs until you have 29/30. At this point, save & quit. Back in the lobby, load up Data Hive and get your final log. You will notice that when you try to load Data Hive, it will tell you that it is deleting your progress except for your VISR Comm Logs (audio logs), so don't worry about your logs.

Co-op: You have to get all of the logs BEFORE you start the Data Hive chapter. You can get them as you go along, or just get them all before you play the Kikowani Station flashback. When playing in co-op, if you go back to the lobby and try to load up a different chapter, it will DELETE YOUR AUDIO LOGS.

A map for the audio logs can be found in the achievement guide. 

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/vk/Co/1YCLiGJhbC83CBt0GltTWTc3L2FjaC8wLzJDAAAAAOfn5-qHQKI=.jpg Audiophile 75 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Found all Audio Logs, alone or with another ODST.

It is safer if you just do it solo (because you can quit and save anytime and pick up later), but my co-op friend and I found them all, and then read that it doesn't save.

As true as that is, you can still find them all and unlock the achievement in co-op. But you must finish all the missions and then follow the security guard into his secret room for the last audio log. You CANNOT quit the game and reload a mission. We breezed through all the missions, since it was on easy.

So thankfully, he and I unlocked the achievement. Good luck everyone.

Halo: ODST 1000/1000

Edited by E vee dub

So i hate to ask, but i have looked all over the place. I seem to have a problem where i can only find 27 of the 29 audio logs. I managed to find all 29 in co-op but we didn't know you had to complete all the levels up to data hive. So i have gone through 2 times now using the interactive map as well as a paper map on the table beside me marking off the points ive been to. This has not yielded any good results. You cant erase any data without losing all your characters and such. Anybody have any ideas? any Help is appreciated.

Has anyone had the problem of 28 of the 30 logs. I know 30 is in the data hive but I loaded the map and went to every location shown and all the landmarks that contained the audio log were collected it said. So according to the map I have 29 of 30 but according to the game I only have 28 of 30. I am kinda stuck any advice would be much appreciated. Do I need to finish the game and then go back, I am in solo mode btw.

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone had the problem of 28 of the 30 logs. I know 30 is in the data hive but I loaded the map and went to every location shown and all the landmarks that contained the audio log were collected it said. So according to the map I have 29 of 30 but according to the game I only have 28 of 30. I am kinda stuck any advice would be much appreciated. Do I need to finish the game and then go back, I am in solo mode btw.
its just one that you missed

i print screened and put into paint erasing the icons when i got them.

the two places that i missed were one was a one door entrance room on the middle right and the other under a bridge kinda in the middle left

but you gotta know if you looked at all the places

if you go there im pretty sure it wont let you audio log twice.

• 1 month later...

Okay, i've completed the campaign a few times now and when i load up Mombassa streets it makes me start right at the beggining(When you're in the crash pod).

So when i go looking for the audio logs there are a few with force fields blocking certain roads that lead to certain audio logs.

Am i doing anything wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, i've completed the campaign a few times now and when i load up Mombassa streets it makes me start right at the beggining(When you're in the crash pod).

So when i go looking for the audio logs there are a few with force fields blocking certain roads that lead to certain audio logs.

Am i doing anything wrong?

Agent, I was having the same problem. I went here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=176631

Look at audio log #9 video. There was a small door I missed. Hope it helps

Edited by o2bapilot

• 4 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem, I am very frustrated right now!

I wrote down the beginning of each log and I used this site which numbers the logs and their location

http://nextgenwalkthroughs.com/Halo_3_ODST_Audio_Log_Locations

Apparently I am missing log #28 but when I go to the map which I remembered already getting that log, it doesn't let me pick it up again :mad:

I have also seen more than 10 engineers floating around, is all this normal?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im currently on 29/30 playing co=op... so it is true that we have to play all the missions and not save and select data hive ?

obv i read the first post but on some other forums people are saying they saved and quit on 20 and still got the achieve...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I think I figured out why some people are having trouble finding all of the first 29 logs. I beat the campaign on all the difficulties and the started a new game to get the audio logs instead of just loading the Mombasa Streets mission. Once all of the city was available to travel around in, I went to all 29 locations but only ended up with 22 audio logs. (Yes I'm sure I went to every location.) I decided screw it and went after the rest of the game to get "Good Samaritan". After doing a few missions, I found some logs that I'd already gone past and weren't active, so at the time I'd thought I'd gotten them on one of my first few playthroughs.

So here's what I'm thinking, I've you're doing a playthrough, and not all of the side missions have been done yet, not all of the audio logs will be active. Going to finish the side missions than back track through the 29 locations again...

-Yoda of Borg

Futile resistance is.