The Pearlescent Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

DAYM! THAT is the mod I have been looking for. I kept finding ones that had +61 damage and a few others but have been waiting to find one with ammo regen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you be willing to dupe this? If you want we can compare smg's I may have something you would like.

Sounds good!! I am trying to remember off the top of my head exactly what the damage on the hellfire is..its something right around there though :)

I would like to get the smg & sniper cyans for sure..and a really good shield. Any other cyan ones would just be a bonus!

had to correct my post, it's actually 28 ammo regen. Really right now though all im trying to get ahold of is a high capacity hardened ironclad shield

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am jumping on now can anybody drop me one of those ironclad shields or just a good shield pleeeeease or we can just dupe each others collection I have lots of awesome guns and mods that I can drop. I really would lie some of those revolvers mentioned they sound amazing anybody willng to help me out?

Gamertag: IRELAND NO 1

That's cool..I don't have one sorry!!

If anyone else has that siren mod willing to dupe please let me know!!

I have about five very good Siren mods I can dupe for you. Just send me a fr and I'll dupe them for you. I live in Europe and I'll be on tomorrow from 18:00 till about 21:00 (GMT +1 that is).

Interested in your Hellfire smg too. I really like those little bastards :)

I have about five very good Siren mods I can dupe for you. Just send me a fr and I'll dupe them for you. I live in Europe and I'll be on tomorrow from 18:00 till about 21:00 (GMT +1 that is).

Interested in your Hellfire smg too. I really like those little bastards :)

Sounds good :) The +61 damage and ammo regen is hawt.

I will send you a FR.

well so much for "send me a message and I'll be glad to help". Ive sent a message to SuperDpuerLiam, Ekimo Hybrid, Parallax, and Cray98. Not one has even bothered to send a message let alone an invite. Why post and say you will help/ trade? what should i expect tho, right... Well if anyone would TRULY like to help or trade weapons, im just looking for some pearlescents and named weapons, message me and i will actually get back to you. GT- Work u later, will be gone from 7est.-8:30. happy hunting! :uzi:

well so much for "send me a message and I'll be glad to help". Ive sent a message to SuperDpuerLiam, Ekimo Hybrid, Parallax, and Cray98. Not one has even bothered to send a message let alone an invite. Why post and say you will help/ trade? what should i expect tho, right... Well if anyone would TRULY like to help or trade weapons, im just looking for some pearlescents and named weapons, message me and i will actually get back to you. GT- Work u later, will be gone from 7est.-8:30. happy hunting! :uzi:

That's not fair dude. I spent over 2 hours shipping out Pearlescents to everyone and if you read my latest post I said I will be doing it some more tomorrow.

Sorry but I want to play some AvP during my free time. ask anyone who has traded with me how I was and I'm sure they will say nothing but positives.

If I have time I will be giving away more pearls tonight

Since nobody who sent me a message is online right now, I'll go to bed. You can hit me up in like 18 hours :D

Edited by Cray

That's not fair dude. I spent over 2 hours shipping out Pearlescents to everyone and if you read my latest post I said I will be doing it some more tomorrow.

Sorry but I want to play some AvP during my free time. ask anyone who has traded with me how I was and I'm sure they will say nothing but positives.

If I have time I will be giving away more pearls tonight

What all do you have for trade homie?

Hey if anyone can dupe me some nice Pearlescent stuff, that would be awesome please. :)

My GT is Cjmainy, send me a message on XBL because I don't check here much anymore.

Thanks!

Edited by Cjmainy

I pretty much have one of everything.

There is no trading involved, I give you the weapons and leave you to it :)

If I have time Ill do some more in a few hours if not than same time tomorrow from 6 gmt 00 London for 1.30 hrs

See thats why I dont do that. Theres too many people just giving them away, if you give them away, you have nothing good to trade other people for guns you want because everyone will have the Pearlescents. Dont be so generous, not everyone is generous back. And they will help in the long run. Ive been generous to a few people with maybe like 1 free thing or something, but dont be so generous where your giving them everything. Not being mean so DO NOT take this the wrong way dude.

And work u later, you need to chill out for a couple reasons.

1. I NEVER said 'Send me a message and ill be glad to help'. Even if I did, that doesnt mean Ill help you right away. You need patience.

2. Obviously if we posted a thread/post about our Pearlescent weapons, there will be more people asking for invites and stuff. So dont go off ruining other peoples reputations by saying "Theyre bad, they didnt help me at all" Because I just barely got home an hour ago and im taking a small break from Borderlands. CHILL.

By the way everyone, check out my youtube videos, I have 2 about Boderlands, but one of them doesnt have anything(Ill definately be fixing that when I get on Borderlands later on tonight). Does everyone still want me to post pictures of my guns & stats?

Thanks to hot jucey pie for giving me the last 2 pearecent weapons i needed i now have them all and will be willing to dupe and trade im also looking for all of the weapons and shields at level 61 the ones i need are

the avenger i have a level 57

glorious serpens mines is 59

nemesis at level 58

fanged stalker at 59

hunters jackal at 56

harded ironclad at 58

and the alacrtious rose at 58 the rest i have are all 61 i will also trade for powerfull weapons other than pearlcent if you dont have any

Just to leave some positive feedback...thanks to retroboy/SuperDuperLiam for the help. Much appreciated.

I'll be on a bit later and would be happy to help out a few people as well. I now have some pearlescent weapons (lvl 61 Tsunami, 59 glorious serpens, 61 bessie, assorted other) and two shields (rose, omega, both lvl 60), as well as some decent orange weapons.

If I don't respond immediately, sorry. I come and go from the console quite a bit and tend to miss messages. I'll be back Friday and will dedicate a half hour or so just to pass on some of this if anyone's still interested then.

Happy Criticals -

James