Ranked Games

Tweekfu

Anyone know if there is anything i can do to play ranked games against friends?

we can both search at the same time and be without a game for 5 minutes but it wont match us up. eventually one of us will get a game against someone else.

It is not possible - I have tried this with my friend and 2 times out of 3, we end up with another player.

The trick I used was to play late at night and early in the morning - this way there is only a few people online and you will have more chance of finding each other.

Also, NEVER both search for a game at the same time. While one person sets up a game have the other player sit on the world map - wait a few seconds and then have the second person search Ranked Game. This 5-10 second delay will ensure you meet each other more often.

Also, if it doesnt match you in 10 seconds - it wont find you at all. Simply both quit out and try again.

When finishing a game - have one person wait in the game stats screen and the other person set-up a game. When the game is ready - have the player press A (continue) and find the game. This also worked for me quite well...

I have so far completed the 250 Ranked, 250 Player and now only need 50 more Online Tour wins for the Gold Medalist achievement.

Hope this helps...

Edited by LLC2003