Cheats in GTA V

IXISHADOW

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to Skyfall, I was unable to keep a parachute using this code. However, if you hold down on the control stick you actually glide horizontally for a very long time really fast...sort of like a super fast-Spyro the Dragon. Survival is random chance though, sometimes I smash into something and only take a little damage...other times I'm straight up killed. Still fun to mess around with.

I really hope that's not all the cheats. that's a poor list of cheats compared to previous gta's and they disable all achievements or just certain ones like in 4? that means i have to get the 1000 (and i'm sure 1250 then 1500) before i can ever use a cheat

The list is incomplete and why don't you make a different save for cheating? Also all cheats seem to disable all achievements.

Edit: Found the RPG, it's on the structure on the bridge that's closest to the airport. I had to spawn a buzzard to get up to it ;>_> I don't know if there's another way..

As for cheats, if you save while cheats are active and then reload that save are the cheats gone and achievements renabled? Upon reloading a save I had made, entering cheats again told me the same message about achievements being disabled...which makes me wonder if they were re-enabled upon reloading.

Edited by TVthePunisher

Just to let everyone know, cheating only disables achievements until you reload a save or quit or something. I've spawned cars and skyfallen and everything else, saved, and then reloaded. After it loaded I did some missions and got achievements. Thought you might want to know.

Awesome. Wait, I wonder...though I won't do this myself, theoretically couldn't someone load say the invincibility and gun cheats going into missions, gold them and just before the final one they need for the achievement save and do normally? It would make this game insanely easy for anybody...

I won't do it that way myself, I want to challenge myself the way GTAIV did. But it's nice to know that saving a cheat enabled game and reloading that save can give you achievements again. This will be great for collectables (I assume there are those) that are in hard to reach places and you just want to spawn say a Buzzard to reach it. Save before the last one, get the last one, bam achievement.

Cheats = disabled achievements, just to warn before trying.

I'm having a real hard time stealing the military fighter jet and getting it added to my hanger...... is there anyway I could steal the jet and use the code to lose my wanted level, save it in my hanger then turn off my xbox ......

just so its freakin saved in my hangar or will that disable my achievements forever

I'm having a real hard time stealing the military fighter jet and getting it added to my hanger...... is there anyway I could steal the jet and use the code to lose my wanted level, save it in my hanger then turn off my xbox ......

just so its freakin saved in my hangar or will that disable my achievements forever

According to Fat Man Ross, he was able to save and reload to re-enable achievements. When I get close to earning an achievement, I will try the same to verify.

According to Fat Man Ross, he was able to save and reload to re-enable achievements. When I get close to earning an achievement, I will try the same to verify.

I think he means, you can use the cheats until you reload or quit the game. If you save the game after a cheat has been activated you can't unlock achievements because the game has a 'cheats activated' stat.

I havent got the shark achievement so I can doulble check to confirm.

You're the first person to complain... I chose these colours and the layout to be easy on the eye. I think it makes it easier to find what you are looking for.

What would you suggest?

He means he wants better cheats (like Invincible / All Weapons). He's not alone. Though I don't think it'll matter in the long run, since none of them are likely to work in online free roam anyway. I tend to prefer the button cheats over entering them in the phone though. To me, the phone was always slower to pull up and find what you want. Plus, it annoyed the shit out of me because the order of the list changed depending on if you were on mission or not because certain cheats were only available at certain times. So I'd try to hit ammo/health real fast and end up scrolling too far, screwing up, and dying. If anything, I wish they'd just do a classic cheats sub-menu when the damn game is paused. Then they could make some of the cheats unlockable by doing the bullshit collectibles, so maybe that kind of shit would be worth doing instead of only really being there for achievements.

He means he wants better cheats (like Invincible / All Weapons). He's not alone. Though I don't think it'll matter in the long run, since none of them are likely to work in online free roam anyway. I tend to prefer the button cheats over entering them in the phone though. To me, the phone was always slower to pull up and find what you want. Plus, it annoyed the shit out of me because the order of the list changed depending on if you were on mission or not because certain cheats were only available at certain times. So I'd try to hit ammo/health real fast and end up scrolling too far, screwing up, and dying. If anything, I wish they'd just do a classic cheats sub-menu when the damn game is paused. Then they could make some of the cheats unlockable by doing the bullshit collectibles, so maybe that kind of shit would be worth doing instead of only really being there for achievements.

Thanks for the heads up... /facepalm