Cheats in GTA V

IXISHADOW

I have yet to use a cheat in this game :D I'm proud of myself because I ALWAYS used cheats in GTA IV.

Hah! Same here dude. I used them so much in Vice City but on IV, because of achievements I only used the ones to spawn supercars. I don't think I'll ever use them on this game, won't feel right.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah! Same here dude. I used them so much in Vice City but on IV, because of achievements I only used the ones to spawn supercars. I don't think I'll ever use them on this game, won't feel right.

I feel you, for whatever reason...I don't even have a reason or motive to use them in this game at all, MAYBE post game/100% completion, but I doubt it. I actually enjoy the complex challenge of evading cops in this game. At first I didn't, but it's the new system is growing on me. Plus, the only cheats I would ever use in the older games would be sport cars or the Annihilator, but I'll be fine without those in this game.

TURN OFF autosave. I f**ked my previous autosaved gamed and had to back track to one of my other saves (losing like 3-4 of missions) because I realized my achievements weren't unlocking even after I reloaded the my game.

Also I'd say just a forewarning for 100%ers using cheats, TURN OFF autosave because if/when there's DLC in the future who knows if it it will effect the DLCs achievements if you use the same file that you 100%ed.

"Spawn Buzzard - B B LB B B B LB LT RB Y B Y"

Where can you spawn this? I tried in various places around the map, (not the airport as I haven't gained access to it yet...) but I tried the beach, open fields etc all I get is a message saying there is no room to spawn.

Edited by kierons316
Edit- Not cheating to progress thru the game, I just like to piss about with the locals of the city xD

"Spawn Buzzard - B B LB B B B LB LT RB Y B Y"

Where can you spawn this? I tried in various places around the map, (not the airport as I haven't gained access to it yet...) but I tried the beach, open fields etc all I get is a message saying there is no room to spawn.

I haven't used any cheats so I'm not really sure. I think you need a HUGE clear surface.

TURN OFF autosave. I f**ked my previous autosaved gamed and had to back track to one of my other saves (losing like 3-4 of missions) because I realized my achievements weren't unlocking even after I reloaded the my game.

Also I'd say just a forewarning for 100%ers using cheats, TURN OFF autosave because if/when there's DLC in the future who knows if it it will effect the DLCs achievements if you use the same file that you 100%ed.

it doesnt matter just quick save yourself, theres 15 slots, no reason to rely on autosave, the quick save actually saves exactly what you were doing as well

i was in a plane and loaded it up and i was right there again

PS the full entire list is out, http://www.thegtaplace.com/gtav/cheats/

invincibility FTW!