"Good Samaritan"

t4nd4r

Before seeing there was an achievement for not killing the engineers I had been going around shooting them. So I just got the Naughty Naughty achievement instead.

I was playing through co-op with my brother and told him not to kill any of them, and when we got to the hive level he received the "Good Samaritan" achievement, but I did not.

How come?

Also, do I need to delete my save to start a new campaign over? Or will selecting replay mission from the beginning count as a new campaign?

Just wanted to know the best way to getting the Good Samaritan achievement and I did not find any other threads in my searches.

Thanks!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, just go to Campaign and select Prepare To Drop. It will start a new campaign with fresh data, the audio logs will remain with you and that's a good thing.

Also, remember that if you come too close to an Engineer it will explode, seeming like a suicide; don't worry this won't affect your Good Samaritan journey.

Also, when you kill every Covenant that is protected by one Engineer, this will explode too, and yes you're fine and still on track for Good Samaritan.

• 1 year later...