1. Darkness2004

2. G Thuggin

3. Abrupt Dolphin

4. AJFunk3

5. Iceman2729

6. MalchiaTRE

7. zszaiss

8. Don Jane

Zszaiss, I may also be around on Saturday, depending how work goes.

9.Canecoster

I would like to join in. 8am GMT -8 is 4pm for me (GMT +0), right? lol Hope to see you guys.

Just a suggestion - I'd recommend everyone turning off the DLC. You can do this in the Options (left-most on the MP menu), and there's really nothing in the DLC that you need to get the achievements. In past boosting sessions, having the DLC on has caused more problems than just having everyone turn it off. That way there aren't any restrictions either.

Incidentally, if you turn off the DLC for multi-player, you will also see lots more matches to join. Before I turned it off, I could never find a match. Now I can always join one with minimal waiting, and level up the hard way in between boosting sessions. :)

Cool we'll do that instead. Hope to see everyone that signed up tomorrow at 2PM Central. I should be on early like 130PM. Send me a friend request if you haven't already, and we should be able to get this thing done. Thanks guys!

ok ppl were need to recruit 3 ppl for serious level boosting only,we have 3 but 6 is required.these will be late night or weekend sessions set up to get max xp thus banging this out asap.we need ppl who can commit to the long boosting sessions required to do this,not just a couple of games here and there.hoping to get stuck in this wk so if interested send FR with message. note...NO DLC is required,in fact if you have it youll need to disable it

GT - i Mr Devious

DONE WITH THIS GAME no more requests thanks

Edited by bwfcskillsinhd

ok ppl were need to recruit 3 ppl for serious level boosting only,we have 3 but 6 is required.these will be late night or weekend sessions set up to get max xp thus banging this out asap.we need ppl who can commit to the long boosting sessions required to do this,not just a couple of games here and there.hoping to get stuck in this wk so if interested send FR with message. note...NO DLC is required,in fact if you have it youll need to disable it

GT - i Mr Devious

I've sent you a friend request.

I'm also looking to boost almost all of the multiplayer achievements.

Feel free to add my GT: Airklock

Edit: I am GMT time zone.

Edited by Airklock

Hey guys,

I'd like to setup a boosting session for sometime this week. Wednesday evening or Saturday afternoon. I'm just looking to boost to level 50 for my last cheevo but will help with whatever others need as well. I think we need 8 players so I'll start a list and see if we can get enough interest. My time zone is EST.

1. AlmostYellow

Lets get 'er done!

Edited by halfjap1980
Spelling