The 1 Flag Club

Eatpancakes

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed one somewhere in Acre, but I found it eventually. If you don't want to just look for that one, you can restart and get all 100. Either way, you're gonna have to go through and look at all 100 spots, although if you look now it is likely that you will find it before you get to the 100th spot. I would just sit down and do it now.

Sign me up for the On Flag Club. I ran into this problem in Jerusalem. I went through with the map guide on assassinscreed-maps.com website about three times. What I had to do was delete the information I had on my hard drive. I had to play through again anyway to get the conversationalist achievement. So when I go through I have a check list for every templar and flag. Deleting the memory allowed all the flags to re-applier and I can go through once again.

I really feel for all you guys who are missing one flag. That sucks. Especially since this game sucks so much. :p Anyway, I think the best thing to do is to start a new game, and just get them all at the same time, and check off every flag as you get them. Your going to have to check every location anyway.

I have missed a flag in the kingdom too!

Unlike the 3 cities the kingdom is such a large area and the map markings on assassinscreed-maps.com is not accurate. I am just going to ride to the possible spots I may have missed and should catch it eventually.

I need the 1000 points for this game as it is my favourite game of 2007! However, there are too many items to collect and the rewards in points are not worthwhile (420 flags + 60 templars for 145 g points!!!)

There should be an icon to say you have picked the flag in all such games! The templars were protecting a wooden chest which, was helpful I thought.

I have missed a flag in the kingdom too!

Unlike the 3 cities the kingdom is such a large area and the map markings on assassinscreed-maps.com is not accurate. I am just going to ride to the possible spots I may have missed and should catch it eventually.

I need the 1000 points for this game as it is my favourite game of 2007! However, there are too many items to collect and the rewards in points are not worthwhile (420 flags + 60 templars for 145 g points!!!)

There should be an icon to say you have picked the flag in all such games! The templars were protecting a wooden chest which, was helpful I thought.

I NOW FOUND THE MISSING FLAG AND SO THE GAME IS COMPLETE - OVER THE MOON!

I THINK LOT OF YOU OUT THERE ARE MISSING THE FOLLOWING FLAG:

GO TO www.assassinscreed-maps.com/kingdom.htm

YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FLAG NUMBER 59. IF YOU STAND OVER IT IN THE BUILDING YOU WON'T SEE IT CUZ THIS IS BENEATH A PLATFORM. CLIMB THE VIEW POINT IN THIS AREA AND STAND AT THE POINT WHERE YOU DO THE LEAP OF FAITH AND LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT YOU SHOULD SEE THE FLAG.

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP SOME OF YOU. IF IT DOES PLEASE SEND ME A PERSONAL MSG VIA X360A.ORG OR VIA LIVE. TAG - DADDY EXEC

MY OTHER PIECE OF ADVICE IS DO NOT TRY TO BE STEALTHY OR RUN AND HIDE FROM THE CHASING SOLDIERS JUST FACE THEM AND ELIMINATE THEM THEN YOU CAN REALLY LOOK AND ENSURE YOU HAVEN'T LEFT THAT 1 GEM IN THE FIELD! I CLEARED THE ENTIRE CAMP FOR EGSAMPLE - IT HELPS.

GOOD LUCK.....I MEAN IT!

I was part of this club for a decent while. I was playing through a second time to do the flag hunting and I'd found every flag except one kingdom flag, but I'd crossed off every location on the map. I was so frustrated that I was just aimlessly leaping through one of the villages in the Kingdom trying to decide what to do when I saw it shimmering gloriously across the square on a second floor balcony. I immediately looked at the in-game map, compared it to the guide that I was using, and realized it was nowhere near anything marked on the map. Either way, I snagged it as fast as I could and then saw that beautiful little icon pop up -- Achievement Unlocked! I hope there's never another achievement like that every again.

Missing one flag on kingdom must suck something bad. Ive not even attempted any flags yet and dont really want to, the effort put into it doesnt really match the reward, i agree that a flag finder or something should be put on marketplace.

I'm also 1 short in the Kingdom - gone through shed loads of different maps and still can't find it? think its cos my eyes are hurting so much. Also still 2 templars short grrrrrrr:mad:

Kingdom = 1 Short

Templars = 2

scratch that templars found and killed wooo hoooo:woop::woop:

just that blasted kingdom again now for the last flag:eek:

99/100 kingdom and 98/100 in damascus

> _ <

I know this feeling... Haven't tried clearing the cache yet. Does anybody know whether it helps? I did have the problem with the game freezing the counter for quite some time and collected quite a number of flags in that meantime...

Oh well, guess I'll just have to do a replay then to get those last 2 achievements.