I just lost...

D4RKXPOW3R

6 hours of my fucking life. I got the DLC, started working on a town, played for 6 straight hours, saving a lot and just enjoying the game. I go to save, and I click the slot to save on, and it says "saving, please don't turn off blah blah blah" and the screen just stays like that...I panic for 5 minutes waiting to see if it will finish...but it doesn't, and when I restart my system, my fear comes true, the save is corrupted. Now I have a swollen black and blue finger after I flipped out bunching doors. I feel sick, I don't even want to play this game again now. I had the whole area cleared, my kingdom was coming together so nice...Why the FUCK didn't I make multiple saves? Why in the FUCK DID IT FREEZE AT THAT FUCKING SECOND?? I can't even enjoy the most relaxing game ever made because of Xbox and all its FUCKING BULLSHIT.

• 4 weeks later...
Haha at you!

Don't you mean haha at you for being a bluenose, everyone point & laugh at the dirty bluenose fan with a failure for a football team XD

Anyway dude (OP) that blows, I feel the pain & indeed A kingdom for a kefling is meant to be "relaxing" but it's actually one of the most frustrating with the bugs in it, it requires so much babysitting - time & effort. The soundtrack drives you mad to.

Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...