Achievement Guide & Roadmap

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING: Do NOT do what the guide says for the Untouchable achievement. It caused the xp glitch for me.

Telling you to create a backup save on a memory card caused you to glitch your game? So your XP glitched out on you...why not reload the backup save? You do know that people have been getting this glitch at all different times of the game, not just this boss battle right?

You were probably already glitched and didn't notice it. This is not my fault and you need to edit your comment. All it's doing is causing people to worry when they shouldnt have to on this specific boss battle!

Edited by Tyger7

I'd get Alan Wake and rent this instead :)

to late got it for 25 pound amazing price how long has this been out only a couple of weeks hasn't it. Will get Alan wake when I trade in red dead and rogue warrior. Thank you for this guide it's great and this game is actually so much better than the 2008 one it owns and so do you tyger :-).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is not my fault and you need to edit your comment. All it's doing is causing people to worry when they shouldnt have to on this specific boss battle!

I deleted the comment. I was never blaming you, just wanted people to be aware. You're right in saying the xp glitch can happen anywhere at anytime, which made my initial post pointless anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

After realizing the comments were accurate on youtube: Pretty much all negative, though they weren't specific...I finally realized the video for beating the last boss without getting hit was a mistake. The video actually doesn't show me doing this, it was a time I had messed up. Somehow I deleted the actual video and uploaded that on youtube. Sorry, once I get the game back I shall update that part. Not sure how no one here noticed it!

• 2 weeks later...

It should be noted that a very easy spot to get the Stay Dry achievement is right after you get the freezing ability. As soon as you exit the portal, there'll be two horizontal poles to swing on. Just go between those until it unlocks. The increased freeze time attribute is not required.