Is it really worh it?

Lukhuta

Hi there!

I've just tested the demo for this game, and i found it actually pretty cool!

But i'm wondering if the game is long enough, and if the online is nice or not?

It made me think of some kind of 3d Diablo, thats a bit why im interrested.

Thanks for answers!:Bounce:

Edit: After rereading my post, i noticed i didnt ask what i really wanted to know : is there a lot of armors and weapon to get? Like in Diablo, looking for rare drops and such things? Or is there just base weap/armor in town to buy?

I read the other post about the game but i'm not sure there's my answer in here...

It's not bad, probably not as long as you might like, but you can always play through with each character to get a little more playing time from it.

There are less common drops, but nothing near as detailed as Diablo. I haven't gone back through the final quest much to see what else might drop, though. The items that you can buy will change as you acquire more gold and level up. I think that what's in the game will enable you to go back and run roughshod over most of the early quests once you've completed the later quests (at least as a Warrior).

Yes, on the item colelction side, there's little that'll keep you coming back for more. Definitely not anywhere near the depth in Diablo 1 or 2. Still, I found it almost a "cute" version of a Diablo game, one I had fun with, and that I plan to go back through with the other characters as well. It kept me entertained for a few hours, but I don't picture myself playing it much once the other characters are "maxed out" unless friends also get it.

Can't weigh in on the online portion, sorry. Haven't been able to play with anyone yet, though I imagine something like dropping a high-level item for them to pick up could help unbalance the game in their favor or help them towards achievements (like the one for having 500,000 gold).

Mmm I see... Well thank y'all for the answers! I guess i'll give it a try when (if) xbox live will work correctly. I hope there will be DLC though, I'd really love a game as long as Diablo (for the items, lvl upping , different difficulties and such things).

Mmm I see... Well thank y'all for the answers! I guess i'll give it a try when (if) xbox live will work correctly. I hope there will be DLC though, I'd really love a game as long as Diablo (for the items, lvl upping , different difficulties and such things).

In that case, I would recommend Oblivion. You don't get the option to run through the game again with the same character and higher difficulty, but it will probably meet your other points, especially the time you can put into it ...

• 4 weeks later...

Even though some people complain its short, I rather enjoyed it. I've played the Diablo series for years and yeah it kinda reminds you of it just a tad. For some reason I just like going through the dungeons with my marksman and trying to score extra cash for better gear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I enjoyed beating this game, but to be honest it was only used for a game to play once I got too sloppy drunk to play anything else... But still enjoyed it...

lol and I thought I was the only one who "saves" some games to play for when by abilities and skills have degraded to the point to only be able to play card games, Beautiful Katamari and Hack 'n' slashes. Amazingly though I got my survived 1,000,000 achievement in Geometry Wars while about 8 beers deep. It was exciting and baffling to say the least.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...