Look no Further for Answers

Dark-Luster

Behold, the most comprehensive and, so far as I know, ONLY guide to Fusion Genesis in existence!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/648815-fusion-genesis/faqs/65928

http://www.supercheats.com/xbox360/walkthroughs/fusiongenesis-walkthrough01.txt

It took an ungodly amount of time but I finally got the guide finished, listing every single weapon, ship, skill, mission, glitch, etc. for all to access. I know it's been a long time and few people are even aware of the game's existence, but I figured that if I didn't do it, who would?

Edited by Dark-Luster

• 4 months later...

Its tragic how unpopular this game is, but I appreciate this personally so much as I just now returned to playing this. Its a very different, deep, and fun arcade game that apparently next to no one has played. I'll use this guide now that one is available, and a BIG THANK YOU for doing this even though it's taken 4 months for someone to even come across this and reply to your thread.

Without any feedback system or even view counter on gamefaqs & supercheats I was beginning to think that no one even LOOKED at the guide. I suppose it's only natural since the game is known by so few, but at least those that DO know about it hopefully know about the guide.

Edited by Dark-Luster

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks again for the guide, I finally hit 200 gamerscore out of this game, took nearly 200 hours but I enjoyed every minute of it. One of the most rewarding gaming experiences on the console for me and I hope more people discover it before the life of the 360 ends. I referenced your guide a ton and found that the information helped me along the way and got me to completion. You are the man, much appreciation for your hard work that went into this.