how many cars are there?

• 3 weeks later...

43 Cars, 33 can be found scattered throughout the city. 10 must be unlocked.

As for the "Second is Nothing" achievement, that is 43 cars with 5 races each that you must complete in first place. So 215 races at an average of 2-4 mins per race shouldn't take too long. Once you acquire a race's start location you can start that race over again instantly from anywhere.

Edited by Ebola Face

43 Cars, 33 can be found scattered throughout the city. 10 must be unlocked.

As for the "Second is Nothing" achievement, that is 43 cars with 5 races each that you must complete in first place. So 215 races at an average of 2-4 mins per race shouldn't take too long. Once you acquire a race's start location you can start that race over again instantly from anywhere.

Not true. There is over 100 cars. Pretty sure I heard in THIS GameInformer review video that there are 123 cars (around the 3:17 point in the video). And in the written review it states theres more than 100.

As for the "Second is Nothing" achieve. I thought I heard somewhere that every car has its own set of races. So you would have to win in every car on your way to winning every race.

Edited by NY Yankees 23 2

Tomorrow's the day! Game Stop called us yesterday, saying we could pick it up tomorrow at midnight but it'll be after work. Now I'll have to devide my time between BL 2 and this.

This dam Hurricane Sandy is killing me. It's headed right for me and they closed all the Gamestops in the area today and most likely tomorrow as well. No midnight opening obviously either. Be lucky to get it by Wednesday now. Freakin weather!