Fast exp other than boosting?

Jonny Ward

The few times I've tried to use the rumble after the match was over and the points were given out I got a huge penalty of a few thousand points both times. I'm not really sure I got the penalty.

It only happened in that mode so I've never played it again, not worth spending 30 minutes doing a match to end up with 650 points, which I could get in a diva's cage match in under 3 minutes.

ahh so the penalty comes from how many times you get eliminated? Yeah I do think I got eliminated a few times when I was boosting the mode. Another time I got into a game with 2 guys boosting, needless to say that wasn't fun as they teamed up and tossed me out with their finishers nearly immediately after coming into the match. I'd figure three people using taunts, throwing out one CPU controlled person at a time would be a very efficiant way of tackling the mode, then each blocking being thrown out for a while. If of coarse the penalty is really from how many times you get thrown out.

Although in the one I was boosting, I can't imagine I was thrown out more than once or twice and still took nearly 2000 point penalty

I doubt it's from not playing a full game, I've played three full rumbles and got a penalty each time. Two of them weren't even boosting, it was just me playing normally.

All three times I've taken a 2k penalty. I'm not really sure why, I know people are saying this way is best, but I can't for the life of me figure this penalty out.