Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

Too many idlers & rubberbanders of late. I don't see why they bother doing this as it just wrecks their KDR.

You lead a sad, pathetic gaming life if you care about KDR. In my day, it's just about killing the enemy and rubbing their noses in it and that's how gaming online is for me now. Sometimes I do super, sometimes I do garbage, I have fun doing it though. Newfags like you just turn online-gaming into a chore with such a stupid love for KDR and kill-streaks, or whether someone else got the sniper and not you.

Always one reason for online gaming = obliterate the enemy.

Also, I wish Spartan Op's would try a little harder to be more unique, I mean the "story" of it makes no sense if you keep coming back to the same 5 maps. Do you ever go back to previous levels in the main campaign? NO!

Though it's ironic, Spartan Ops' level design is poor but a shit-load of enemies. Campaign levels are good, but shit amount of enemies D:

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my day, it's just about killing the enemy and rubbing their noses in it and that's how gaming online is for me now.

I don't understand this. Killing a cocky opponent once after being killed by them for the two dozenth time isn't nearly as satisfactory as killing them two dozen times and getting killed by them once.

There is nothing to "rub their noses in" if you kill them once after they've killed you many, many more times previously.

Edited by Hishoa

The Boltshot and Plasma Pistol should not be starting weapons. I fucking hate them.

The plasma pistol is annoying, but the boltshot is just completely broken. It has better range than a scattershot for fuck's sake. Unfortunately, if they never nerf the range, it's just gonna be one of those "if you can't beat em, join em" situations.

Played a game of "KOTH" on the new dlc and my team was winning 76 to 1. Then the score menu popped up and people quit and joined on the other team. The game chooses a new host and about to start and then it goes through the same process again. After about four to five minutes the game kicks me back to game search. :mad: It can never do this stuff when I'm losing. This goes along with the whole "Team Regicide" compaint I posted pages ago. Never had these problems in Halo Reach.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

1. NO SPECIALIZATION CODES FOR EVERYONE?...:uzi:(When is Europe getting them?)

2. DMR & Boltshot = YOU WIN :p

Totally agree, even being a LE buyer and being able to level up when I've wanted. I think the way they've handled the specializations as been a PR disaster. Buy our game, and then level up when we tell you, its bad enough saving the option to just LE buyers but then granting an whole country the right while neglecting EU, NZ & OZ and other countries is shambolic.

I don't really have issues with small arms as loadout weapons, well other than right now when I'm trying to rack up mantis stomps and people keep EMP'ng me.

I'm not feeling the boltshot love or abuse, like Burnout says I can also count the amount of times I've been killed from it on one hand. And thats usually some sneaky dude creeping around a corner with promy vision. If you wanna play like that all game fair enough, but its not how I'd choose to play.

And I've only been racking magnum kills up since Swat hit the playlist.

Edited by theNomad

Also have only been killed by a boltshot a few times so it's not something I'm bothered by yet, is it more common on the small maps?

It's a lot more common on smaller maps, and especially objective games on smaller maps. I played on Adrift CTF. I went to capture the flag not seeing anyone, then all of a sudden two people come out of nowhere (probably spawn because nobody else was there) and I get boltshot by 2 people at once! It happened two more times that game, so I'm like, "If you guys want to play like that, I'll play along." They never touched my flag after I started doing that.

Anyway, I despise all the people that I get teamed with that never play the objective games! I understand that this is an achievement forum, but come on! When my whole team is trying for the achievements, the other team is actually playing the game! I'm sick of going 1v6, sometimes 2v6 against other people. It's stupid!

It's a lot more common on smaller maps, and especially objective games on smaller maps. I played on Adrift CTF. I went to capture the flag not seeing anyone, then all of a sudden two people come out of nowhere (probably spawn because nobody else was there) and I get boltshot by 2 people at once! It happened two more times that game, so I'm like, "If you guys want to play like that, I'll play along." They never touched my flag after I started doing that.

Ah, explains why I've not seen it much as I prefer to play the bigger open maps like Valhalla, Exile and whatever.

Opposite for me. Nobody ever votes Wreckage and almost everyone votes Shatter so they can camp the Mantis. :mad:

Voting system sucks. Should just pick a random map.

Shatter has also been dominant but it's been more like Exile than Ragnarok (Ragnarok would always get picked over Exile for me). At least Shatter is decent, you command the cliff on Wreckage on Slayer and Oddball and so easy to be spawn killed regardless of Instant Respawn. Feels like Boneyard all over again.

I only enjoy about 1/5 matches. Probably less actually. I've never been this frustrated playing a multiplayer game before, but something about Halo 4's multiplayer just makes every death feel like complete bullshit. I never go, "oh, ok, that makes sense" when I die. It's usually, "what the fuck, I started shooting first", "his DMR beat me Assault Rifle at really close range when I didn't miss a shot", "fuck, another power weapon death", "I just got fucked in the ass by grenades", etc. Every time I die it feels like some sort of bullshit and since killcams don't work, I never get to see what happened.

Also, fuck the fucking mounted turrets. They don't work for me, but everyone else fucking gets instant kills.

Edited by Spock

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to speak about such a matter, but it's been lingering in my mind for over a week now.

Concerning the Specialization code fiasco, it always seemed like a poor continuity choice. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have thought that, perhaps, making the extra Specializations locked away hurts those who can no longer progress. You reach the end of the trail only to not be rewarded for your effort.

I don't want to come off as bitter about the 'Alpha' code being removed from Europe in the alleged countries applicable, but I strongly feel that having a territory removed due to an 'exclusivity contract' does not count as an 'excuse' to remove a regional location from receiving something that they too, were eligible for.

Practice has it that pre-order DLC is usually an incentive to buy that product at the store offering it, as in most cases, you would have a stronger chance of getting something early. In this case, yes, that's true. However, this is also a marketing scheme in the fact that anyone who bought the so alleged Limited Edition not only has to pay extra for the code as well, but as we've seen, if they also reside in the alleged territories, they would get that code regardless. We had no way of knowing this beforehand, and when it happened, this extra code didn't feel like a gift.

It's with that, you can't not ignore how despicable that these extra codes are being traded for other items that, to be honest, aren't deserved of these people asking for them.

In any case, the ordeal has been handled unprofessionally, it's something that shouldn't be overlooked. I would like to continue playing Halo 4, but as I said, there's no reward to reaching the end path, until a new foundation is carried out and can be traveled upon again.

Hate god damn Shatter, gets picked almost every time as those faggots go camping for turrets, Ghosts or Mantises possibly all 3.....

I see your point, but....these new maps have been out less than a week. Of course everyone is going to try especially for the turrets and Mantis. This should be expected for a while until more people finish off their achievements.

I went for those weapons myself. Now that I've gotten the achievements, I can play a more normal game.

Everyone just has to have a little patience. The same thing will happen with the next two map packs as well. Just have to deal with it!!