Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

Totally agree, even being a LE buyer and being able to level up when I've wanted. I think the way they've handled the specializations as been a PR disaster. Buy our game, and then level up when we tell you, its bad enough saving the option to just LE buyers but then granting an whole country the right while neglecting EU, NZ & OZ and other countries is shambolic.

I'm in NZ and I got the specialization code...

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my main problem is team killing on objective games like CTF. me and my friend play defence the rest of the team usually go for captures but theres always one guy who comes back and kills us for guarding the flag.

also fuck promethian vision the range is stupid

and why the hell do people with recon helmets and red visiors play like dickheads sorry to anyone like that who is not a dickhead but you probebly see my point mainly team killing and have a boltshot 24/7

Edited by Reven Wolfe

I see your point, but....these new maps have been out less than a week. Of course everyone is going to try especially for the turrets and Mantis. This should be expected for a while until more people finish off their achievements.

I went for those weapons myself. Now that I've gotten the achievements, I can play a more normal game.

Everyone just has to have a little patience. The same thing will happen with the next two map packs as well. Just have to deal with it!!

I tried for those achievements and every time some @hole from the other team kills me when I have the mantis, turret or warthog in just to prevent me from getting my achievements. Turrets were the worst, I have some dirt bag camping there usually with a power weapon just to kill me getting turret.

I tried for those achievements and every time some @hole from the other team kills me when I have the mantis, turret or warthog in just to prevent me from getting my achievements. Turrets were the worst, I have some dirt bag camping there usually with a power weapon just to kill me getting turret.

Okay, hold on a second. The achievements suck, we all know this, but are you saying you think someone on the other team is an asshole for killing you when you have a mantis, turret or warthog? And you think they are doing it just to stop you from getting an achievement? Cause, you know, the goal is to kill the people on the other team.

Still not had Shatter picked. It's annoying.

Another little annoyance that i've got (I know i'm delayed but) why remove so many emblems. Want my damn capsule back! :(

My friend (who doesnt own the game) came over and threw a hissy fit because they removed the unicorn emblem (included in the limited edition console I think).

I mean he ended up dealing with it after thirty minutes or so, but it was still funny.

My friend (who doesnt own the game) came over and threw a hissy fit because they removed the unicorn emblem (included in the limited edition console I think).

I mean he ended up dealing with it after thirty minutes or so, but it was still funny.

I wasn't aware the Unicorn had been in any previous games... *shrug* I still want my damned Phoenix emblem back!

Alright. I found my first set of hackers today. I quit that game early, but a friend of mine stayed in deciding to stick it out. One guy had 12 kills with the sticky detonator and every shot that I had the time of coming across of him killed stuck me and killed me every time! After the 4th death, I rage quit, and it takes A LOT to make me want to quit.

I also hate when teammates that get in the mantis first and camp AT THE DAMN MANTIS SPAWN! I know getting that achievement is tedious and annoying, but come on! Show some support at least once! I decided to kill him and the rest of the match, I get betrayed the rest of the match. I don't feel bad for killing him. I did leave the match soon after since that was getting annoying. XD

I know this is a silly grievance but, is there no splatter spree medals anymore?

I was in a ghost and I was on a roll and got a killing frenzy (all splatters). I did not see any splatter spree medal at the end.:(

Vehicular Manslaughter and Sunday Driver were two of my favorite medals from Halo:Reach.

Alright. I found my first set of hackers today. I quit that game early, but a friend of mine stayed in deciding to stick it out. One guy had 12 kills with the sticky detonator and every shot that I had the time of coming across of him killed stuck me and killed me every time! After the 4th death, I rage quit, and it takes A LOT to make me want to quit.

Wait, someone's a hacker because they're competent with the sticky detonator?

I also hate when teammates that get in the mantis first and camp AT THE DAMN MANTIS SPAWN! I know getting that achievement is tedious and annoying, but come on! Show some support at least once! I decided to kill him and the rest of the match, I get betrayed the rest of the match. I don't feel bad for killing him. I did leave the match soon after since that was getting annoying. XD

< This one guy wasn't supporting his team, so I didn't support my team as well. >

That's all I got from this. Come on, man. Don't be a part of the problem; be a part of the solution.

ps: oh, almost my obligatory otaku-smilies. XDDD! XDD XDD!!!1one!11!

Edited by Hishoa

Wait, someone's a hacker because they're competent with the sticky detonator?

I was assuming hacking since this guy only has 1500 gamerscore and hasn't made much effort in other Halo games.

That's all I got from this. Come on, man. Don't be a part of the problem; be a part of the solution.

I was trying to help my team out in Extraction! As I said in an earlier post, I hate standers. This guy was pretty much a stander except he was just walking about, so I decided to put an end to that. :3

I'm really sick of Spartan-Ops griefers and AFK'ers. I honestly enjoy the co-op aspect of Ops and appreciate having the actual occasional match where people actually work together and conquer a mission.

But missions like "Shootout In Valhalla" attract the worst people given it's expectation of the use of vehicles and friendly fire. I had 2 games in a row, each with a different random idiot blowing up one Ghost, spending his entire time hiding away and splattering team mates with the other Ghost, then destroying other players Mantis'.

On the other hand 90% of the games matches i've had have at least 1 AFK'er trying to hide away after getting their 5 or so kills and freeloading of other players legitimately wanting to play the match. The worst part is actually being matched up with such people time and time again. I really wish there were some harsher punishment or method in which to stop these wankers! You'd think 343 would have learnt from Firefight in Reach.

I think it's stupid that anyone full party boosting (when it doesn't even affect anyone elses enjoyment of the game) gets 343's full attention in regards to bans, but these other jackasses that obnoxiously use and abuse other players continue doing what they're doing with seemingly no consequence. I think i'm honestly just going to stick with Solo missions and hope that no more Ops achievements are added that require Co-op to effectively unlock (e.g. defence).

Why is this game so laggy? I've have a real good connection in every other game I play. But whenever I try to play co-op campaign, or spartan ops with multiple people it lags like crazy. Even when I host, I lag and get booted from my own game! It almost unplayable for me.

I'm so fuming right now that I still can't acquire my crimson Mao pack. I have LE and I've downloaded every shred of a code I've been given. I've rebooted Xbox to the point where it's surely doing my console damage and still no map pack. it doesn't show objects my market place and doesn't even show when I specifically click on the download dlc link. I can't even see an option time purchase the maps

what a fucking farce two fps in two months and both have shafted me. Fuck CoD and FuCk halo

I'm getting tired of the same maps for the same gametypes. I want to play Ragnorak or Haven or Complex or Abandon on Dominion. Why can't it just be all the maps, 3 to vote for?

Ragnarok, Haven, Complex and Abandon weren't designed for Dominion, thus they aren't in the Dominion playlist.

It's like saying you wanted to play Invasion on Countdown in Halo: Reach -- not going to happen, no matter how "tired" you are.

Ragnarok, Haven, Complex and Abandon weren't designed for Dominion, thus they aren't in the Dominion playlist.

It's like saying you wanted to play Invasion on Countdown in Halo: Reach -- not going to happen, no matter how "tired" you are.

No shit. I would just like to have that option.

Still tired of all the boltshotters, and the teammates who shoot me for no reason.

Infinity Challenge Slayer is pure bs, guests allowed....

Holy shit, are you serious?

Imagine the faces of all the boosters when they realize they were out-boosted by someone with two 360 consoles, 8 controllers/peripherals and a lot of time on their hands.

Fuck, 343, you're making it hard to not dislike you. Get your shit together already and author a tournament of skill instead of time available.

Holy shit, are you serious?

Imagine the faces of all the boosters when they realize they were out-boosted by someone with two 360 consoles, 8 controllers/peripherals and a lot of time on their hands.

Fuck, 343, you're making it hard to not dislike you. Get your shit together already and author a tournament of skill instead of time available.

Yeah, it sucks.... I even brought a guest in some of my games to confirm it too. To players trying to even get any prizes fair is getting &%*ked over....