G315T

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I Wouldnt even recommend SSX For Farming Weapons on Chaos,Use the Character you like best,I Use Gan Ning,Zhou Tai, Zhao Yun. Gan Ning is Untouchable if you know how to use him, Ive done a freemode Scenario with him, And beat both Zhang Fei and Guan Yu while they were Enraged/Inspired. *Meaning its 5-8 hits and youre dead.* Without getting hit, If you get chased by officers,use you're grapple moves WHEN THEYRE STUNNED. If you use them at any other time theyll just get a free hit and you're deadanated. Grapples do extreme damage depending on the characters, Gan Nings Does about 3/4- Nearly full damage on max bar scenario levels on Easy, and it takes alot of health of on Hard and Chaos.

So just practice with a character you're good with, Not SSX Witch is just the most Coward of the lot, stupid bows. The only thing good about her is the fact she can kill people from range. A True Warrior would go into the thick of it and fight it out, Right?

So use a character you love and are good with *I Personaly use Zhou Tai as hes my favourite, and has a badass sword.*

• 3 weeks later...

Good Traits: Flash, Mystic Seal, Renbu Spirt, True Musou, Air Wave

So-so traits: Balance, Leech, Arrow Sight

Traits to Avoid: "Berserk", Concentration.

The perfect weapon for any character, imo, would be: Standard, 100 Power, Ice Element, Flash, Mystic Seal, True Musou, and Renbu Spirit.

It isnt the best for all characters,though. Some Rely on fast attack speeds and "Skill" Based Weapons And others Rely on Strength

e.g

Lu Bu Obviously - Strength,

Gan Ning - 1.Skill,2.Strength

Zhao Yun - Normal.

Ive found however that Gan Ning, With Beserker,Leech,Air Wave and Arrow Sight, And 91 AP Weapon, I can kill Officers on Expert, in about 5-6 hits, or 2 Grapples.

However, it require a tremendous amount of skill, Not to get hit.

• 4 weeks later...

When I was doing Chaos mode I used Zhao Yun and did half of the scenarios with him. At He Fei somehow I found it too hard and tried it with Lu Bu and, indeed, I got the achievement in a short period of time. Actually he is good for Chaos since he attacks everything around him which is good when you're surrounded by 5 officers and their soldiers.

I did weapon and horse farming with Liu Bei and a "find saddle" horse in Battle of Guan Du as Cao Cao's forces and Shi Ting either at Wu or Wei side, difficulty easy. Liu Bei has "Lady Luck" skill, it really helps you find the best horses and weapons. If you want to farm on Chaos mode to help eliminate the worst I suggest you use Liu Bei as well. His attack style is similar to Lu Bu's.

Edited by EthanHunt

Back to Chaos mode. If you're doing Hu-Lao Gate as Lu Bu's forces I suggest you to choose Lu Bu as your character. By doing so Zhang Liao and Diao Chan will follow you through the whole map, it's good if you're trying to capture a base because they'll surely help you defeat the officers. Also if you don't want them to die when they are in trouble you can just move away to a safe place and they'll follow you regenerating their health automatically. And don't forget to load musou while waiting for them.

I don't know if this applies to all the other of his officers and other scenarios, I just noticed it in Hu-Lao Gate.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am about to rip something in half. I started clearing Chaos Mode stages last night with Sun Shang Xiang. I cleared up to Guan Du, which wasn't too much, but it was enough.

I load up this morning, and all my save data is gone. No cleared Musou Modes, no generals unlocked, all generals I have at level 1.

Seriously. Fuck this game.

• 1 month later...
I am about to rip something in half. I started clearing Chaos Mode stages last night with Sun Shang Xiang. I cleared up to Guan Du, which wasn't too much, but it was enough.

I load up this morning, and all my save data is gone. No cleared Musou Modes, no generals unlocked, all generals I have at level 1.

Seriously. Fuck this game.

Don't buy games you don't like. Especially if you whine about them afterwards when something goes wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Well I just got a horse and levelled it up. lowest stat was a 487 and I still didn't get a Rare trait..... are their really Rare horses or am I just wasting my time trying to get at least one rare horse..

Love the DW games cuz they are so straight forward. And i like to kill stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Well I just got a horse and levelled it up. lowest stat was a 487 and I still didn't get a Rare trait..... are their really Rare horses or am I just wasting my time trying to get at least one rare horse..

Love the DW games cuz they are so straight forward. And i like to kill stuff.

That's probably because your lowest stat has to be at 495, which is higher than your 487 :/

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

great guide, thank you...

the only thing that didn't work for me is the chaos guide. Everyone seems to favor the bow characters for chaos, but I couldn't get them to work for me some peon would always sneak up behind me as I was shooting and begin hitting me before I could stop and move around again.

The easiest way I found to defeat most Chaos mode scenarios was with Zhuge Liang. Run into the enemy main camp and use fire attack. Hop off your horse and musou attack the main enemy general.

The only scenarios that doesn't work on are the ones where you have to kill all generals (Lu Bu campaign mostly). LuBu's Hu-Lao gate gave me so many problems since if I wasn't dying Lu Bu would. The only way I could beat it (and a few other "defeat: Lu Bu withdraws" missions) was by picking Lu Bu as my character and playing through on horseback the whole time. The advantage from this is you take less damage, but you also do less damage as well. Thankfully I had a high powered weapon and a legendary horse I couldn't be knocked off of (the black one) so I could ride up to most generals, guard break them with a strong attack right into a musou and keep them suspended in the air until they died.

also, Mystic Seal is way underrated in this guide. Its not as strong as flash when it activates, but if you have both Mystic Seal and Flash on the same weapon, sometimes both activate at the same time and seriously mess up enemy generals knocking off between a quarter to half of their health.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I got a rare horse the other day... But it didn't gain any special abilities when it hit level 5, even though no stat was below 485. Tried loading and re-trying several times, but nothing worked. Unfortunate.

Can't seem to finish Chaos mode with anyone, regardless of weapon. Sometimes luck is just against you the whole damn way.

• 8 months later...

I finally completed all the achievements in DW6. Thanks heaps for guide gave me a bunch of ideas I hadn't thought of, as well as explained how horse leveling works (not sure why it isnt explained better in game). Left Hu Lao Gate (LuBu) until last, used Yue Ying for it. Just baby sat Lubu unless he was no where near an enemy officer. Then I ran to nearest base/office and captured/killed them. Had to do it twice though. Got careless after killing all respawn guys at the bottom, only 4 officers no name officers left and I let them kill me :(