Missing enemies from bestiary?

Sh0rt Bus Hero

I'm missing the one after Haos too. It could be those carla clones. I haven't bothered to kill them during the boss fight. The zombie between helmet and old ax is Liquid Nitrogen Tank. No clue where I got that. I'm missing rooster but the animal before snake is spider. I forget the chapter but it's when you're exploring the catacombs as Leon/Helena. Do you know what zombie is between Zombie Cleaver and Zombie Lantern? I want to complete mine now too lol.

I'm missing the one after Haos too.

Carla Spore S, the gray Carla clone.

I'm missing rooster but the animal before snake is spider. I forget the chapter but it's when you're exploring the catacombs as Leon/Helena.

Spider? I've seen plenty pf spiderwebs in the catacombs, but not a living spider. :(

Edited by edmond1985

There was a spider after the part where you first crawl with Helena. This is at the part with the fire contraption.

So um where's the rooster? :]

Thanks!

Leon/Helena, chapter 4, after the fight with the Ustanak, in the chinese market area, there are 4-5 roosters.

Thanks!

Leon/Helena, chapter 4, after the fight with the Ustanak, in the chinese market area, there are 4-5 roosters.

Thanks! Now to look for more animals to kill.

I think one is a bird/crow I remember seeing one fly off in Leon's chapter 2.

There's at least 2 crows in the graveyard. The first is in the beginning next to some tombstones (sorry, can't be any more specific than that). Another is in front of the building where the dog holding the key is in.

Still looking for the zombie between cleaver and lantern. If anyone could provide some info that'd be awesome :]

Edited by astromanticist

Really? :eek: The one, who carries the crank after the spike trap, in the catacombs?

Would explain why I don't have it - always played as Helena :p

[EDIT] Just got it. Yep, it's Zombie - Crank.

I don't know if you can kill the bats in Leon's chapter 3 but when you enter the cave in Jake's chapter 2, a swarm of bats appear when you step on the ice. This is before you come across Ustanak. Happy Hunting!

Edited by astromanticist

still looking for these 4 enemies haven't a clue where to even look for a snake

I believe a snake comes out of one of the tombs you can open in Leon's campaign while in the catacombs... Not sure what chapter it is, but look in the achievement guide for the emblem where you open the tomb. I believe it's actually the second one you open!

Yup, the snake is inside one of the open-able coffins (like the one that gives you the assault rifle) in the catacombs section, the spider is above the door that you open with Simmons' ring and the nitrogen tank zombie is in one of the rooms that you unlock with the machine that has 0 1 2 buttons on it, not sure if that's chapter 2 or 3 of Leon's campaign though.