Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First,thanks for making this thread Blaze.

And second... i couldn't agree more for the first achievement !

Hey no need to thank me. Everything needs to be in order right. :)

Yeah this one should be fun. I imagine everyone is checking under her skirt as soon as they can control her hahaha funny. I just can't pick out the difficult achievements in this one, maybe the challenge/score ones. Anyway looking forward to this game. ;)

I completely agree with you. That will definitely be the first one I unlock too. :p I also think you're right about not seeing many difficult achievements. If so then so much the better. I'd love to have a fun game with a hot protagonist that is a kick-ass zombie killer. Easy achievements are just icing on the cake. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I heard about it in one of the trailers; it sounds like it requires you to beat the game in one sitting without dying.

:eek: Oh come on really!? Now we are back on NEW YORK MINUTE HARDCORE in Max Payne 3. Better not. :omg

Edit: Just went throught the list again and couldn't find any description that fits this. So I think we are good. :)

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

From what I heard at Pax, it will most likely be not as easy as we think. One of the guys playing tried peeping under her skirt, but when he does, Juliet quick turns away, or would hold her Hand in front of the camera.

I think the Decsription: by mistake! Is Ironic and it will be damn hard to figure out how to do it^^

anyway, I still look forward to this Game and can't wait to get my hands on Juliet...errr...damn, you guys know what I mean.^^

From what I heard at Pax, it will most likely be not as easy as we think. One of the guys playing tried peeping under her skirt, but when he does, Juliet quick turns away, or would hold her Hand in front of the camera.

I think the Decsription: by mistake! Is Ironic and it will be damn hard to figure out how to do it^^

anyway, I still look forward to this Game and can't wait to get my hands on Juliet...errr...damn, you guys know what I mean.^^

There is always a catch. Haha, well we figure it out sooner or later.

There is always a catch. Haha, well we figure it out sooner or later.

It's actually really easy; you just have to attempt to do so from the front/back and it unlocks. The collectibles don't seem too bad either, but I think they require a playthrough on each difficulty. Locations for the lollipops is different on each. Also, I'm not sure if I just missed it in the tutorial but the game doesn't tell you how to check your messages... It works kind of like Dead Rising where an icon pops up and you have to answer your phone, but like, I've tried every button and nothing seems to work. I imagine you have to actually listen to the message to get the achievement otherwise it'd seem unmissable.

Edit: Alright, so the phone messages are the same as the lollipops. It seems like you just get them at certain points on each difficulty, so that one shouldn't be too bad either.

Edited by dpenguin
New info

The skirt achieve is super easy it just doesn't unlock until you finish the chapter. She does shy away from you but it still counts as you are only "trying" to look up her skirt.

Phone calls are all automatic as far as I can see.

There are 2 types of Lollipops. The general ones for health and the collectible ones. They collectible ones are in weird and off the path places so they are not automatic.

It's actually really easy; you just have to attempt to do so from the front/back and it unlocks.

The skirt achieve is super easy it just doesn't unlock until you finish the chapter. She does shy away from you but it still counts as you are only "trying" to look up her skirt.

Alright thanks guys. :)

I watched a video of duck360, that Ps3 guy playing. and he tried to get it, but it didn't unlock until the prompt told him to adjust the camera, but no peeking up skirts. lol... the video is in the info thread. the prequel...

LMAO :biglaugh look at 08:00 how he tries hard (he actually unlock it at 11:30 after the in-game tutorial):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4tAp1Aq6DY&hd=1]Lollipop Chainsaw : Prologue - YouTube[/ame]

Even though the Achievements look fairly easy, let me know if you want an early guide posted. I can probably get something up super early, since I plan on going for a speed 100% Achievement run, starting at Midnight, on U.S. launch day, June 12th. :)

Even though the Achievements look fairly easy, let me know if you want an early guide posted. I can probably get something up super early, since I plan on going for a speed 100% Achievement run, starting at Midnight, on U.S. launch day, June 12th. :)

The achievements are not "fairly easy", trust me.

Hehe, I'm still up for the challenge.

Yeah, but some of these achievements are a real pain in the ass.

Especially this one:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2046/UPnu5LY=.jpgNo Fear Of Heights

- Beat the Gondola game without shooting.

Just completed it a few minutes ago, but it probably took me over 50+ tries and an hour of time. Stupid little arcade game is a real bitch.