The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I have a question for the 'Personal Vendetta' achievement for Assassin's Creed. I have not played the game since 2008. So if I just don't sign in online, and don't get the update I should be fine? I already own Chessmaster Live so it shouldn't be affected either then right?

YOu forgot Army of two, you cant get online achievements there severs dont work :p

Pretty self-explanitory just a matter of looking at the first page.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/620/ico.jpg Army of Two (USA/EU/Asia)

Maximum 1005/1250; (Asia Version): 880/1000

Achievements:

-Boots on the Ground (10G)

-The Devil's in the Details (20G)

-Surviving the Game (25G)

-One Gun is Enough (35G)

-Reteriment Savings Plan (40G)

-True SSC Challenger (25G)

-Barrel SSC Challenger (25G)

-SSC Challenge Win (25G)

-SSC Challenge Marksman (25G)

-That's right. Who's laughing now (15G)

Reason: Server Closed 11th August 2011.

I think TUROK (x360) has been de-listed from the marketplace as well.... dunno if that affects the achievements in any way - but I don't see it under the "De-listed market place items" list.

What the fuck are you talking about? The game is a retail title that is on a DISC. The servers are still functional as well.

NCAA March Madness 07 seems to have gone missing from the Unachieveable list. I am sure it used to be there so maybe it got lost in one of the edits. I think it has the same list as NCAA March Madness 08.....

Maximum: 910/1000

Achievements:

-Unraked Match (20G)

-Ranked Match (20G)

-Ranked Challenge (20G)

-Upload Roaster (30G)

What the fuck are you talking about? The game is a retail title that is on a DISC. The servers are still functional as well.

LOL easy Mightymango.

Anyway I confirm the auction house in Forza Motorsport 2 is still running. Just tried yesterday.

And, oh well nobody told me that, but I'm pretty sure the "summer hot pot" achievements of Full House Poker are now unobtainable since we are in full winter? Or am I mistaken?

Edited by L0Straniero91

LOL easy Mightymango.

Anyway I confirm the auction house in Forza Motorsport 2 is still running. Just tried yesterday.

And, oh well nobody told me that, but I'm pretty sure the "summer hot pot" achievements of Full House Poker are now unobtainable since we are in full winter? Or am I mistaken?

That they are, 100GS unobtainable in that title.

That they are, 100GS unobtainable in that title.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. TA still has all of the Summer achievements marked as obtainable and when you look for an official end date for the Summer season, there doesn't seem to be one, so I think if someone were to try and get the Summer achievements, they'd still be able to get them...even though that is mind-numbingly stupid since it's Christmas xD

Hey guys, not sure if this was just me or what, but in Gears 2 the collector achievement is glitched for me. I have collected all the collectibles and no achievement. And no I didn't miss any. According to the war journal I am missing one but when I look that one up in a guide and go there it simply isn't there. Being one of my favorite games I would really like to get this achievement.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. TA still has all of the Summer achievements marked as obtainable and when you look for an official end date for the Summer season, there doesn't seem to be one, so I think if someone were to try and get the Summer achievements, they'd still be able to get them...even though that is mind-numbingly stupid since it's Christmas xD

Yes you are right, looking at the timestamps people have been getting them as recently as 2 days ago. So it would seem the maximum is 250/300... for the moment.

A couple worth noting....

1. The latest patch for Assassin's Creed Revelations has broken the "Sage" achievement for getting all books.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=349730

A fix is apparently on the way, but who knows when?

2. The Whole Shebang achievement in NBA 2K12 *IS*gltiched/glitchy if you've played Legends DLC and/or had installed on your console when you tried to unlock it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=350319

Edited by TrishTheDish