The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

Mechanic is such a dumbass. Drove my car off the cliff earlier while I was down below on a road and blew himself up. Luckily it wasn't an expensive fix because it was hilarious!

Seen the same thing with my motorbike. He rode it off a cliff shortcutting and came off pretty bad :biglaugh

I wish I could see that some time. Yo I got two bitching questions:

1. How the hell can someone ONE SHOT KILL you while you driving a tank!? Where exactly to aim!? (Yes this shit happened to me but only once!)

2. How do you teleport from one point to another across the map!? (Some idiot was killing me and when I almost got him he ran of teleported himself all the way to the other end of the map. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with quickstarting any job but I tried that and it's not working for me.)

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How the hell can someone ONE SHOT KILL you while you driving a tank!? Where exactly to aim!? (Yes this shit happened to me but only once!)

2. How do you teleport from one point to another across the map!? (Some idiot was killing me and when I almost got him he ran of teleported himself all the way to the other end of the map. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with quickstarting any job but I tried that and it's not working for me.)

1. I'd imagine either ISO mods or DNS server bullshit again.

2. The teleporting is more than likely someone just using their in-game phone similar to what you said about starting a job of sorts.

Actually, if you have a Heavy Sniper Rifle and aim for the little hatch where you enter a tank and fire, you can kill the person in the tank. You have to be some distance away though, like half a mile or something.

Actually, if you have a Heavy Sniper Rifle and aim for the little hatch where you enter a tank and fire, you can kill the person in the tank. You have to be some distance away though, like half a mile or something.

If it was a legit kill, credit to the sniper.

Don't know either of your questions tonight, but after tonight I was certainly bitching about your sniping skills on that capture match, so I'm sure you could practice on a tank :D

1. Create and save a custom playlist containing only a single activity (mission/job/race/parachute/etc.etc.etc.) near where you want to teleport.

2. Load up the playlist, but don't start the activity.

3. Quit the playlist.

Quitting the playlist without starting the activity will result in you returning to the same lobby but in the location of the activity you didn't actually start. Additionally, your vehicle will be nearby regardless of where it was on the map when you loaded the playlist. If you were at Los Santos Airport, your vehicle was in Sandy Shores, and your playlist contained a mission at the Vinewood sign, loading and quitting the playlist will result in both you and your car standing at the mission start circle at the Vinewood sign.

Yes, I have teleports set up everywhere for when I'm playing in an invite-only session. :D I don't use them in public lobbies because I think that's kind of a dick move.

Starting up and quitting an individual mission/job/etc. won't work. This trick can ONLY be done using a playlist.

If it was a legit kill, credit to the sniper.

Aaah that might be it. Gotta test it. Yeah he was all the way on the top of one of the skyscrapers downtown. Funny thing is I was driving in one direction and not standing still, so yeah this sucker was "maybe" somewhat skilled.

Edit and here we go:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhXrZCHfgmk]GTA 5-SNIPING SOMEONE OUT OF A TANK!!!! (HOW TO/TUTORIAL) - YouTube[/ame]

Don't know either of your questions tonight, but after tonight I was certainly bitching about your sniping skills on that capture match, so I'm sure you could practice on a tank :D

Haha so sorry about that. I played the mode for the very first time. I'm not a fan of competitive modes in GTAO I rather spend my time in freeplay and doing missions from Martin and Lester. :)

1. Create and save a custom playlist containing only a single activity (mission/job/race/parachute/etc.etc.etc.) near where you want to teleport.

2. Load up the playlist, but don't start the activity.

3. Quit the playlist.

Quitting the playlist without starting the activity will result in you returning to the same lobby but in the location of the activity you didn't actually start. Additionally, your vehicle will be nearby regardless of where it was on the map when you loaded the playlist. If you were at Los Santos Airport, your vehicle was in Sandy Shores, and your playlist contained a mission at the Vinewood sign, loading and quitting the playlist will result in both you and your car standing at the mission start circle at the Vinewood sign.

Yes, I have teleports set up everywhere for when I'm playing in an invite-only session. :D I don't use them in public lobbies because I think that's kind of a dick move.

Starting up and quitting an individual mission/job/etc. won't work. This trick can ONLY be done using a playlist.

Wow, cheers for that. First thing I'm going to do when I'm back from work.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Online is the only thing that's upsetting me right now. The gifted money that was supposedly be deleted from my account? I still have 48 Mil. Argh.

I'd be happy to have THAT much cash, although I already bought everything I want and can.

My game (Xbox) still freezes 5 out of 10 times inside my crib when I join any random lobby!

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

The load times are unbearable. Especially when trying to get a platinum award that requires you to do the same thing over and over and over. They could of done a way better job on reducing load times. I would of preferred to have the game stop and load and certain spots like the old GTA games did than this.

It took a few days but I finally hit level 100 grinding that RP race. More accurately, I got to level 100 while job searching, working on my resume, getting laundry done, watching YouTube videos, licking cattle, pondering oxygen, Zwerglkegeln spielen...

...well, you get the point. ;)

One thing DID piss me off near the end when I went into a random lobby: someone blew my car up with a tank and I had to pay the damn premium! :( Is that how it is with tanks now that you no longer get bad sport marks until you've destroyed several cars?

One thing DID piss me off near the end when I went into a random lobby: someone blew my car up with a tank and I had to pay the damn premium! :( Is that how it is with tanks now that you no longer get bad sport marks until you've destroyed several cars?

Well not exactly, it's rather:

1. When you are in a tank and you DON'T MOVE and shoot any personal vehicle, you won't get any bad sport at all.

2. You don't have to pay for the insurance either.

So yeah it's a win-win situation for any tank that comes across your way. Best way is to use another tank to blast 'em or try to snipe the driver from far far away.

@ topic:

The mechanic still deserves some killing and punching in the face, why!? I choose my ELEGY RH8 from the car list and he brings me my SULTAN RS and that happened more than once. Dumbass...

It's with everything but people posting INACCURATE or UNCONFIRMED information as "leaks" here and there. Especially the goobers posting it in one place saying "It's most likely fake" and another place as "I'm excited!"

Oh the childrens. Google and YouTube are not Direct Sources lol

http://nessunluogo.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/Kid-Facepalm.jpg

With the latest title update:

- The Mechanic has now been removed when delivering a Personal Vehicle. The vehicle is now created nearby instead.

OMG time to celebrate!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

...and to continue the bitching, as if this will change anything to overrun your ass, I doubt it:

- A player who kills a passive player must now pay their hospital bills

...and SHIIIIIT, hahaha:

Fixed an issue where players were able to teleport around the map by using Playlists.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

With the latest title update:

OMG time to celebrate!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Your celebrating now.

But In the future you will be crying and realizing he was the coolest guy ever :(

Its just not the same now that I can't ***** smack somebody before I enter my firebird.

Also some of the new clothes won't stay on me when I die or load up the game >_<

Your celebrating now.

But In the future you will be crying and realizing he was the coolest guy ever :(

Its just not the same now that I can't ***** smack somebody before I enter my firebird.

Also some of the new clothes won't stay on me when I die or load up the game >_<

That pecker-warden once tried to rip me out of my car because I had the audacity to get into it. Needless to say, I introduced his jiggly butt to the luscious sensation of baked asphalt.

$10,000 maximum pay when selling a fully modded car, or $9000 just for selling a random Baller off the street to LSC? Something is very wrong here after the new update.

Fuck that Rockstar, I will never buy your :uzi:microtransactions no matter how much you try to ruin the economy of your own game.

$10,000 maximum pay when selling a fully modded car, or $9000 just for selling a random Baller off the street to LSC? Something is very wrong here after the new update.

Fuck that Rockstar, I will never buy your :uzi:microtransactions no matter how much you try to ruin the economy of your own game.

Yes, but unfortunately, the next person will :(

Duuuh seeing how many views this video got in one day, people are still really really desperate about money and then they cry when they get any penalties:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYQOJtkVO-g]GTA 5 ONLINE - UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH AFTER PATCH 1.10 "GTA 5 MONEY GLITCH" - YouTube[/ame]

I rather stick to my dear old friend Mister Rooftop Rumble! :rolleyes:

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread