Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to boost/trade all the achievements.

I need help with the player match achievements, because for some reason my xbox won't support two players for player matches, so I need a Live partner.

When you message me, be sure to make an appointment - my time is -5GMT (Eastern, US like New Jersey/New York and such), and preferably weekends) I'm not available all the time, because I'm still a student in school.

Gamertag: YeOldNight

If I don't reply in a while, contact my e-mail: [email protected]; because I rarely connect to Live, since my parents don't really want to.. buy it for me.

Edited by Minychung

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm looking to earn the online achievements myself. I have a friend who has the game, but he just can't stand playing it since he says it's a crappy GG game. Haha.

Anyway, my GT is Vandel Buster. Just say Guilty Gear MP or something. Thanks.

Edit:

Me and ShoShockShanks are boosting right now, we still need 2 more for the 2v2 player match achievement.

Yea we got like all of them that same night lol

sorry vandal but i just remembered that i needed to help you out with those player matches i will let you know later to see if you wanna go for them.

Also we still need 2 people for the tag team match so let me know if your interested.

GT is ShoShockShanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, i'm looking for someone to do the tag match achievement. Should take only a few minutes. Please let me know if you are interested.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/454/-t-bUQ==.jpgTag Match Debut25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngparticipate in 2 vs 2 battle and complete the game Simply enter into the match type and finish it through. At the end of the match, you'll receive your achievement. There's a small group of players that still play regularly, so see if you can get into one of their games. Just search every once in a while until you get a match. Alternatively, you can get your boosting partner and play a quick Tag Match. In place of the two empty slots you need so you can play, you can instead use CPU's to play. Playing on Tag Match should also count toward "Player Match Debut".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Anyone who wants to boost, message me.

Please be patient, it'll be worth it.

Outrageous to say this, but I probably won't be able to boost for a while because I have to handle school things first.

But if I have free time, which will hopefully be by the summer of this year (June 2011, maybe July) - I'll gladly boost all the achievements super fast (I learned a incredibly fast way to boost).

Add me: Darkko PT

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just happened into a copy of this game and I will be looking to play through all of the multiplayer achievements. If you're interested just send me a message on Xbox Live and we can work something out.

• 2 weeks later...