Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Achievement Boosting Session this Saturday at 4pm central time, you MUST own MP DLC. As long as you do we can get any other achievements you made need. We need one more person, message me if you are interested. GT: LEROY JENKINS78

U should inform ppl that ur session is full instead of just denying FR's.

I am looking to do Turret Hack boosting to Rank 50, I am online now (Friday) for most of the night so send me a Friend Request if you have a boosting party going on in Adam Grab. Gamertag is "AthenCarpenter"

I would like to join you. I can get a second copy if you need another person. Just send me a friend request. I'm on est, normally free from 1pm-10pm M-F and anytime on the weekends.

Anyone who is interested in helping boost the multiplayer achievements please add me. I am and will be online all day boosting these. I'll help as well. My GT is jedixgeek.

P.S. You must have all MP DLC

Edited by jedixgeek
Correction

All I need is the Territorial achievement and I have 1400/1400 for the game. Completed BS1, and want to complete BS2 before BS Infinite releases tomorrow. I'll be on ALL day today so just send me a message or a friend request (just put x360a in the message or something).

I can help people get to lv. 50 and obtain other achievements if they need my help. I'm looking to do this ASAP! Thanks. :)

makes me super happy to see people still wanna boost achievements on this game. Maybe someone could collate a list of Gamertags so we can guarantee some games for boosting?

Interested in Rapture Metro DLC as well, though I wont be able to buy it until April 15th :/

I am Rank 40 and looking to boost the remaining way to Rank 50 using the Turret Hacking in Adam Grab method, I am online right now and for most of these next two days. Thank you, gamertag is "AthenCarpenter" Cannot wait to finish these off

I won't be on again tonight but look me up tomorrow and this weekend, I'll be around and wanting to finish these off.

Alright at this point I have finished all the achievements except Rebirth.

I'll be happy to help people get Territorial and whatever else they need so long as I can boost within those matches to try to get to 50.

Currently 41 and will be on this afternoon and most of this weekend trying to boost to knock this out. Please add or message me. Thanks!

Alright at this point I have finished all the achievements except Rebirth.

I'll be happy to help people get Territorial and whatever else they need so long as I can boost within those matches to try to get to 50.

Currently 41 and will be on this afternoon and most of this weekend trying to boost to knock this out. Please add or message me. Thanks!

Same here, looking to boost to lvl 50

LT3 Michmaster is the gt :p