Season Pass

KittyChan87

With the Federal Govt.'s latest scandal, the one that has the huge database of every existing Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint phone-log and text, every google search and IP's tied to them, Facebook messages, Microsoft and Apple information... I'd say that I wouldnt put it past the Feds to use a mandate to acquire Kinect information...

I don't know if you really want that thing, when a console watches me while I sleep I've gotta draw the line...

h6F9E5BE1

Anyhoo, I'll still be playing 360 when the One comes out because 360 games will be much cheaper :woop:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if 1 in 2 cam's can be hacked does that mean the other can't? *confused* just get the 2nd one :p

Pretty sure the camera and mic can be turned off, if not you can always turn the camera away or cover it with some tape or something.

If an amnesiac gets Alzheimers, would they forget that they couldn't remember anything? :confused:

Xbox One discussions aside, has there been any new information as far as the DLC yet? Or is there a better place to check for updates (a specific webpage, twitter account, etc.)?

I would like to know as well. I'm hoping there's gonna be new info soon. I would've expected one DLC to be out by now, I'm getting a little impatient....

if 1 in 2 cam's can be hacked does that mean the other can't? *confused* just get the 2nd one :p

Pretty sure the camera and mic can be turned off, if not you can always turn the camera away or cover it with some tape or something.

Can you just unplug the Kinect when you're not playing? Then, before you start, re-plug...

I would like to know as well. I'm hoping there's gonna be new info soon. I would've expected one DLC to be out by now, I'm getting a little impatient....

I didn't expect it to be out by now but I thought by now we would have heard something. I'm ready for some kind of news. Latest news out of camp Levine today was the announcement of him writing the screenplay for the Logan's Run remake. Hmm.

Xbox One discussions aside, has there been any new information as far as the DLC yet? Or is there a better place to check for updates (a specific webpage, twitter account, etc.)?

I'm starting to think any place is a better place than my thread at this point lol.

5/29/13

From Ken Levine's Twitter:

Beloved fans, a choice: DLC we make before we ship, or DLC we make afterwards. DLC made afterwards has to be, well, made. Patience, plz.

SO....there was 3!! years between bioshock2 and infinite.... and THEN they say DLC made afterwards has to be, well...blablabla... HillarIOUS! what did you guys do in those 3 years? eating bananas all the time? :woop:

still no new about dlc for this yet?

im shocked and disappointed :(

like what the hell i buy the season pass for a few not really necessary gear ???

loved the game just wanted and expected more from companies that have a season passes and last of us is the same way

I feel bad for season pass holders.

Already sold my copy of the game, while i can still get a decent amount of money from it. Just can't see myself going back for dlc's around the same time when GTA V and other new games are released.

http://i.picpar.com/JWq.png

What a joke...This is why you don't buy season pass.

Already sold my copy of the game, while i can still get a decent amount of money from it. Just can't see myself going back for dlc's around the same time when GTA V and other new games are released.

Pretty sure that when the season pass came out, they announced that the latest we would see the DLC is March. I don't feel bad at all for buying the season pass.

It's honestly kind of funny how people will complain if a DLC is announced and named before a game comes out, but will also complain if a DLC is still being worked on a few months after a game comes out.

Why because a dev is actually taking there time with DLC rather then churning them out?

I trust irrational to make these DLC's and as such im glad i bought the season pass for this game.

I'm sure they'll release the DLC at some point after so many people paid for Season Pass, they wouldn't want to upset their fans.

Because fans are fucking insane. And the more psychotic breed will cause the people of Irrational to fear for their very lives.

Well, I am glad to finally see some sort of news on this. I was slightly miffed to see the pre-order and limited edition stuff hit the marketplace before we got any info on new DLC but I understand that that's the way these things work. Hopefully, Irrational will hit us up with some new press on it in the coming weeks.

• 2 weeks later...