The Official Liberty City Minute Thread

Hayden

I finished at 28h. The last mission was a pain in the ass. Not as bad as the previous games, but still pretty harsh. It was making me doubt myself on the time. But that's with watching all the cutscenes, dying on missions and not reloading and doing random person missions whenever I came across one.

So...this achievement definitely wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why everyone's worrying so much about this achievement. My advices is start the game and just play the missions like normal without messing around in between or restarting missions and you should get it by at least 10 hours. I found it to be a hell of alot easier then everyone's making it sound. Good luck!

I don't know why everyone's worrying so much about this achievement. My advices is start the game and just play the missions like normal without messing around in between or restarting missions and you should get it by at least 10 hours. I found it to be a hell of alot easier then everyone's making it sound. Good luck!

I think the problem many are worrying about is if they will make based off of how far they are so far seeing as they probably weren't thinking about this achievement at first such as myself. I'm currently at 80 missions with about 21 hours and 40 minutes.

I think the problem many are worrying about is if they will make based off of how far they are so far seeing as they probably weren't thinking about this achievement at first such as myself. I'm currently at 80 missions with about 21 hours and 40 minutes.

Oddly enough, I'm finished 80 missions with 22hours15minutes or so. Odd that it is that close, lol.

I've been dickin' around with roman and brucie, and I slammed Michelle a few times. The missions thus far have been pretty straightforward though, and from what I read before, for the bare minimum you should be doing 3 missions a gameplay hour or something close.

33 Missions in the game done and I'm 11 hours in. I'm thinking I can still get it, but I'm not sure. I just got the Playboy X missions and have 2 missions left with Elizabeth and Manny.

Would have been 2 or so hours less, but I was messing around with Brucie and some other achievements.

Edited by JesusBread

I'm wondering is there a way to skip missions and make it easier? Like I know that *spoilers* with Derrick and Francis you have an option to do something to one of the other (tryin not to spoil anything) and if you choose one option you get 2 extra missions. Which means going the other way would save you time. And I'm wondering *another possible spoiler* if you let Packie die in the Elizabeta mission, do you get to skip all his missions or what?

so yea i beat it last night with a total time of 26hrs and 57min... i got to like 20 hours with 50 missions completed and i freaked out that i couldnt finish in 10 hrs so i went on a spree of skipping cut scenes, reloading missions when i failed, and reading the guide in detail before each mission so i could know what to expect, also i used a cab everywhere i went and skipped those scenes... had like 64% completed in the end... not too bad... whew... now i can relax and play GTA the way it was meant to be played... care free relaxin with a rocket launcher in my hand

29 hours 23 minutes. I took the last two missions extra slow so I wouldn't screw up. That's one thing I love about this game: no timed story missions. I was getting pissed watching the final cinematic, not quite sure about where I was time-wise and not wanting it to put me over. I hope I didn't miss anything by skipping the credits. The achievement doesn't unlock until after they roll.

94 Missions

68.67%

22:03:16

26/50 Achievements (4 MP achievements)

470/1000 GPoints (35 MP Points)

Not too shabby if I say so myself. If you're tweaked about finishing under 30 hours .. bear in mind that the missions are only about 60% .. and it's pretty easy to come in under the radar. I even did a lot of extra stuff (as evidenced by %) ..

I'm at 36% (finished +/- 50 missons) right now and 16 hours of playtime? Already completed Three Leaf Clover. Enough time left to make it? I think it should be very well possible..

Edited by Reneuh