Faster Than Light

ABouncingSoul

I've been having major issues trying to get this one - it's not unlocking blazing speed that's the problem, it's being able to unlock it twice in the same level that is! When the blazing speed ends, I will usually let the timer go down till it's very low - then I begin to slowly make matches to get the speed meter back up. When it's up fully, I start to make matches as fast as I can to get blazing speed again, but usually by the end of it, the level ends, and I am left without getting the achievement. So what I want to know is, is there a certain level I need to be at before I even begin? I usually get blazing speed around 5-7 and by 7, it is usually pretty hard to get blazing speed again after getting it once. Anyone have any tips on what I need to do to get this one?

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to post something not quite relevant to this forum,but just wondered if anyone else could download games over 20mb on a samsung omnia 7 such as bejeweled.i cant download trials or full games of any game 20mb or larger says connect to wifi then i connect to wifi and it still wont download. i connect it to a pc expecting it to sync like itunes/ipods and still nothing so was wondering how games like guitar hero and puzzle quest etc all have reviews and stuff when its impossible to download them.ive contacted both my network and microsoft and had no joy with either,all thats left if samsung but i know theyll be no help neither, got nowhere when complaining over their rubbish 3dtvs having more shadows than a shadow puppet stage show

• 3 weeks later...
I got it in level 12 or 13. The levels seem to end too quickly to early on. My action score is generally around 5-7 million a game and I usually get a double before the game ends. I really can't think of anything to help set it up.

You must be an autistic savant...Level 12 or 13...5 or 6 million. After earning close to 200,000 gems I am now hitting level 7 just about everytime (still have not passed it). My top score is 1.5 million. And I have hit blazing speed three seperate times. Impressive! I definitely need more practice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am still having major problems even getting 1 blazing speed, people say the orange starts building up at speed +1600 but I got speed +2000 several times yesterday and still nothing, also I combod from levl 2 or 3 to level 8 and didn't get it, i can't see how I can go any faster. I can get up to level 9 or occasionally 10 and it doesn't even look like I'm getting close to blazing speed once, it's really annoying me now, is there something I am doing completely wrong?

• 1 month later...
I am still having major problems even getting 1 blazing speed, people say the orange starts building up at speed +1600 but I got speed +2000 several times yesterday and still nothing, also I combod from levl 2 or 3 to level 8 and didn't get it, i can't see how I can go any faster. I can get up to level 9 or occasionally 10 and it doesn't even look like I'm getting close to blazing speed once, it's really annoying me now, is there something I am doing completely wrong?

I am glad I am not the only one with your complaint/problem. I think I just generally suck at games such as this, but I punish myself anyway. I enjoy it, but it does get to be a bummer for me. I don't think I can see the set-up as quickly as some. I will keep trying too.

• 3 weeks later...

you will see the +1600 ( or whatever the + is depending on level ) start filling orange, you need to be very fast, like making moves as other moves are still falling, you will know you are getting close when the animation of moving gems to make combos starts speeding up as well, it takes about 3 seconds or so of non movment for your combo to end, it takes about half that time for the blazing speed meter to end, the earliest ive been able to pull blazing speed is level 4, after having maintained a combo from the start of the game and moving as fast as possible

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys I got it now and also with Action Hero achievement at the same time:dance:

Well a lot of you know how to play action mode don't stop moving alway try to move until you match a gem and as all of you mention that to stop when you have the first blazing speed and have a time to see what gems can be matches while the meter reduce then start matching gems and try to hit the HINT (same time it will guide you to a dropping gem that will be already be matches) and the good thing by pressing the HINT it will reduce the meter:) that how I did it and hope it will help you guys and sure it's depending on luck