Challenge Accepted Guide

Nozza

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for copying my guide and not giving credit.

Actually I used my Official Guide to start with and had this stuff written down a couple of days ago. The guide actually lays them out in the same/similar order, be it sections or some of the challenges order.

I do admit, I saw yours earlier and copied and pasted across the list for some sections. Why? Because 1, I would of typed it out anyway in any/that order, so it would be been the same and 2, it saved on hours worth of typing the same thing out. So even if I did it typing, it would of been similar and I would of got accused...

Only thing that is the same is the layout. I can't help that the list I got is the same as yours because we're both writing about the same achievement...

If you want credit for the initial list, I'll add your name to the top. Though the achievement description and list really can't be that different for this one.

--------------------

OT: Anyone wondering about the challenges that aren't showing, some only pop up once you've either got to a certain location where that enemy spawn, or you've completed a previous challenge up to level 5 beforehand. Again, give me a couple of days to get some notes down on places and locations for things and I'll do an edit overhaul to hopefully help with as many of the challenges as possible.

Actually I used my Official Guide to start with and had this stuff written down a couple of days ago. The guide actually lays them out in the same/similar order, be it sections or some of the challenges order.

I do admit, I saw yours earlier and copied and pasted across the list for some sections. Why? Because 1, I would of typed it out anyway in any/that order, so it would be been the same and 2, it saved on hours worth of typing the same thing out. So even if I did it typing, it would of been similar and I would of got accused...

Only thing that is the same is the layout. I can't help that the list I got is the same as yours because we're both writing about the same achievement...

If you want credit for the initial list, I'll add your name to the top. Though the achievement description and list really can't be that different for this one.

--------------------

OT: Anyone wondering about the challenges that aren't showing, some only pop up once you've either got to a certain location where that enemy spawn, or you've completed a previous challenge up to level 5 beforehand. Again, give me a couple of days to get some notes down on places and locations for things and I'll do an edit overhaul to hopefully help with as many of the challenges as possible.

I wouldn't have cared as a list is a list, until I noticed you copied the challenge notes verbatim. It's fine, but give credit where credit is due - I put a lot of work into finding out what unlocked what, challenge details, etc (still working on it actually).

oh and btw, the official guide is missing some challenges and has an extra. It also lists them in a different order - the way they're listed is based on how my game presented them at the time of writing (they're randomized after a new challenge is unlocked in a given category).

Edited by JMJimmy

Roid Rage: Kill 5 enemies while buffed by a "Maylay" shield.

I have yet to see anyone ask this but im having trouble completing it, or even getting any progress at all. If someone could just tell me what type of shield to use, yeah that would be great, so if you could just leave that here by monday that would be great.

Roid Rage: Kill 5 enemies while buffed by a "Maylay" shield.

I have yet to see anyone ask this but im having trouble completing it, or even getting any progress at all. If someone could just tell me what type of shield to use, yeah that would be great, so if you could just leave that here by monday that would be great.

The shield will have "Maylay" in the name and it will give you a Roid Rage buff when the shield is depleted. When this happens, just punch enemies til they die.

Anyone have any tips on where to boost shotgun kills and rocket kills for Open Wide and Splish Splash? I am looking for a low level area I can easily run through many times over.

I'm running southern shelf bay right now, getting about 150+ kills a run, killing everything. Takes about 15- 20 min for me to go though, playing a commando

So wait, the level achievements (such as killing flynt without touching the fire) are not required for this?

No.

Another good place for the Open Wide challenge is Tundra Express, circling the map and demolishing varkids. Easy kills, and they respawn pretty quick.

:whs

I doubt theres a better place than this it took me a little over an hour to get 650 point blank shotgun kills.

Another good place for the Open Wide challenge is Tundra Express, circling the map and demolishing varkids. Easy kills, and they respawn pretty quick.

Yup, that's the difinitely the best location to get the 750 kills done.

appreciate the list, just really annoyed by jenkins... I've opened 1,500 chests total (probably 600+ from farming this guy) and haven't seen him. Frustrating!

JEEEEENKINSSSSSS!!! - Kill Jimmy Jenkins: I just found him on my 2nd run (Vault Hunter Mode) in the WILDLIFE PRESERVE, also in on of the boxes in the room right next to the entrance to the Creature Slaughter Dome. FINALLY! :D

appreciate the list, just really annoyed by jenkins... I've opened 1,500 chests total (probably 600+ from farming this guy) and haven't seen him. Frustrating!

I keep getting stupid Wee Jet Loaders.

Also, what path do yall find most effective to run through Tundra Express?

Edited by xhunterrrr