Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Method

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get a team together to do all co-op missions. Going to be on Saturday afternoon at 3pm GMT I would like to get all missions done in a single session. If your interested and can definitely make it reply to this post and confrim your place.

1: K1NG EXTREME

2:

3:

4:

Many thanks.

I need to do the entire co-op playthrough, all 6 missions, on casual difficulty.

Plus I don't have any headset left, so I also prefer someone who likes to communicate by messages (on here or XBL) instead of headsets, as it sucks not being able to reply against people with headsets :p.

Oh, and I'm European, so European timezones would be the most convenient. I'm up for them tonight, no need to rush them all at once, but it should be doable to knock them all out in the next couple of days max.

Hit me up with a message over here or on XBL.

Hey all,

Looking for someone dependable to knock out these coop missions with. I haven't start them yet, would prefer to do them over the course of a couple days (depending on how long they take... couple hours at a time). I have a Headset, and am Canadian so hopefully someone in North America timeszones.. I'm Mountain time FYI.

I'll say I'm a decent.. finished the single player on normal with some warrior experience.