I played against Dwayne Bowe last night

ShaunMichael80

I played a Quick Match Ranked Match last night. I was Detroit versus New England. This guy started talking. He was killing me and it was 38-17 by the 3rd. Then we just started into small talk. He was telling me where he was located and i was like Kansas City must suck, that place seems boring. Then he was like, i just work here, i would never live here. I was like haha yeah, what do u do. He was like i play pro football. I was like whatever dude don't lie lol. But he was like i'm Dwayne Bowe. I was like whatever man. But then i was like okay let me google dude and ask him questions and see. So i jsut randomly asked him things only he would know. Like what dorm he lived in in college and great games he had at LSU. I was convinced it was him, We played 3 games and he beat me everytime. The guy just knows his stuff, I'm not really a Chiefs fan. But i'm now a big time Dwayne Bowe fan. Super nice guy.

Oh to everyone who said a big gamerscore means you're a loser, Dude had 73000!

I'm sure no one believes this, but thats ok :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would be skeptical, but i asked him the questions and he answered like within 3 seconds. One question i asked what dorm he lived in he knew it within a second. I totally think it was him. Ah well just a cool story. I also read he played in the Madden Bowl and he said he is a die hard Madden player since he was 8. So i totally think it was him

you think therefore you dont know. I find it really hard to believe tbo. I am sure you'll sit here trying to convince me.
Its not really that inconcievable, I mean played against Vince Young Qb from the titans, I played him on last yrs madden. Needless to say he got beat and oddly enough said it was b/c he wasnt the titans.

i bet nobody will beileve me but i played with brian posehn once and i added him to my friends list...i did the same thing with google and shit and the voice was incredibly funny haha he really knew how to fuck with people on live

have you ever been here? its a beautiful city. cant exactly say that about chicago, can you? other than producing the greatest musician in the history of ever, all theyve done is have a sorry ass 'baseball' team.

You are out of your mind. Chicago is my favorite big city and I have been to KC 4 times in the past. I would go to Chicago any day before I go back to KC. And the Cubs are legends, just because they have not won as many titles as NY, they are still very popular. Two teams who have the most dedicated fans around are LA and Chicago, both teams are not very good, but their fans are awesome. But yeah, once that Matt Lienart commercial aired last year, everyone sent him FR in a matter of minutes.

You are out of your mind. Chicago is my favorite big city and I have been to KC 4 times in the past. I would go to Chicago any day before I go back to KC. And the Cubs are legends, just because they have not won as many titles as NY, they are still very popular. Two teams who have the most dedicated fans around are LA and Chicago, both teams are not very good, but their fans are awesome. But yeah, once that Matt Lienart commercial aired last year, everyone sent him FR in a matter of minutes.

ive never even been to chicago, i was just being a dick because that kid really pissed me off with his shitty posting.

this guy is such a liar!

I checked your gamerstats in madden 09 and you've got a record of 0-1 and even there you didn't even finish the game - since ranked matches are recorded in the gamerstats and u got 0-1 how can u have played 4 games total against dwayne bowe???

this guy is such a liar!

I checked your gamerstats in madden 09 and you've got a record of 0-1 and even there you didn't even finish the game - since ranked matches are recorded in the gamerstats and u got 0-1 how can u have played 4 games total against dwayne bowe???

He did say he lost to bowe so that would acct for his 1 loss..... how do u know that he didnt play him in like a private game 4 times....