Complete FAQ (already asked, already answered)

Drucifer82

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing Challenge Tower last night and the game locked up on me after beating 148. Restarted my xbox and when I went back to the challenge tower it went to 1! Checked and all my content I've unlocked is gone. Had only 20 unlocks left in the Krypt, now back to all locked. My Cyber Subzero and Quan Chi are locked again. I've almost got 400 gamerscore on the game since launch and now I'm back to square one? Any answers on this guys? I've tried to search the forums, but not having much luck. Really don't look forward to redoing everything.

P.s. It's not the corrupted file lose if you continue problem that I've seen

I'm having trouble accessing certain threads, especially new ones and keep getting a 503 error message so I can't update the links in the FAQ, but as far as I can tell a lot of the game freeze issues are a result of having your system linked to the Social Messaging feature.

If you go to Options, then Social Messaging, and set all the options to "OFF" it should eliminate game freezes. As far as recovering your data goes, I can't help you there.

I'm having trouble accessing certain threads, especially new ones and keep getting a 503 error message so I can't update the links in the FAQ, but as far as I can tell a lot of the game freeze issues are a result of having your system linked to the Social Messaging feature.

If you go to Options, then Social Messaging, and set all the options to "OFF" it should eliminate game freezes. As far as recovering your data goes, I can't help you there.

I have seen this recently and appreciate your help. I will so this for my "new" time with the game.

• 1 month later...

Not that anyone has figured out. There was one in her leaks a while back, but that was when she was incomplete. Now why the final version doesn't have an alternate is beyond me, especially if she had one already. I'd say maybe it has to do with all those who occupy those bottom corner spots, but Kratos for the PS3 has an alternate, so there goes that idea. Hopefully in time we'll get her alternate after all, and more importantly, hopefully the future DLC won't have the same thing going against them.

This is prob a dumb question but how do u change costumes?

Edit. I figured it out.... You press start!!

And if you press :start: again instead of :abut: after choosing your outfit, you'll get the Player 2 coloring (Sheeva's outfit as blue instead of red, as one example). I actually think I do that more than using the defaults. ;) Just a shame you can't get CSZ or Skarlet's P2, since they don't have a second outfit to be able to bring up the outfit select to begin with.

And if you press :start: again instead of :abut: after choosing your outfit, you'll get the Player 2 coloring (Sheeva's outfit as blue instead of red, as one example). I actually think I do that more than using the defaults. ;) Just a shame you can't get CSZ or Skarlet's P2, since they don't have a second outfit to be able to bring up the outfit select to begin with.

Wow. I actually never knew that! haha

I prefer a lot of the player 2 skins (like the red Johnny Cage). Thanks for the tip. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This might be a stupid question, but is it better to do fatalities with the d-pad or the analog stick? Sorry for the dumb question.

It's really a matter of Preference. If you're used to the Analog Stick, use it. If you're used to the D-Pad, use it.

When I was using a Controller instead of my Stick, I used the D-Pad Personally, but that's what I used to play MK in the first place.

does anyone know the stage fatalities are, how do you know what stage you are in?

If you mean what input is for stage fatalities, it varies with kharacter, and the ones I can remember that have stage fatalities are.

The pit.

The pit (night).

New York city (where the cars plummet into the river).

Acid chamber (there's a pool of acid in the background with corpses hanging over the pool).

Clock Tower (I think).

EDIT: Subway and Netherrealm have stage fatalities too.

Anyone having problems with the story mode when fighting two fighter against just you? even with scorpion im getting my a$$ handed to me.

You can always tone the difficulty down for Story mode (in the options setting), I didn't have a problem with any of the 2 against 1 battles.

Edited by sonicmark