Achievement Guide and Roadmap

iNf3Rn0 Lan

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1791/5-k8MZk=.jpgMassage with an Anarchy Ending - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Evade 5 throws. (Campaign Mode)

This is one of the more frustrating and annoying achievements in this game. This requires you to press :bbut: almost immediately as you are grabbed. The problem is that enemies do not grab very frequently. The best way to unlock this is by playing White Side 4-1 where you fight Nikolai. Constantly circle around him until he grabs you, then quickly press :bbut:. Do this 5 times to unlock this achievement. You can watch me unlock it here:

I found that Douglas grabs a lot more. I got one fighting Nikolai in 3 tries but got the remaining 4 fighting Douglas in 2 tries. Just as an alternative if that isn't working for people.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone else confirm that the overkill and rampage bonuses pop for the Douglas fight? I can't seem to get either to show before the cutscene. The boss achieves are prolly the worse in the game :(

It counts. the only reason I know this is because I got the Anarchy's Executioner right as I killed him. It did not give me the bonus kill points but right before the cut scene where the mutants come out my killer weapon achievement popped. I killed him in rampage mode earlier (and was thinking the same thing as you).

Can anyone else confirm that the overkill and rampage bonuses pop for the Douglas fight? I can't seem to get either to show before the cutscene. The boss achieves are prolly the worse in the game :(

I can also confirm that the rampage bonus does indeed pop up right before the cutscene. It just did for me tonight.

A few questions... When replaying missions for the Rampage/Overkill achieves on bosses, I'm assuming I can just select the stage via the main menu but do I have to save before exiting back to the main menu or do auto saves keep track of the bosses I've done?

Also, I just completed the game starting with Black. Do I select the new game option and start from white to get the achievement for it & unlock Gargoyle?

Finally, regarding difficulty achievements can they be obtained via stage select or do you have to (again) select your difficulty at the start of the game via the new game option? Oh, and aside from Elite Force of Anarchy & Chasing Anarchy achievements, which clearly state you're required to complete all free missions as well. Am I correct in assuming that I can simply just complete the main missions on each difficulty and skip the free missions?

Any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated.

You cannot get any progression achievement via stage select that doesn't explicitly mention stage select. Found that out the hard way, myself. In other words, play Black all the way through until you finish Red, then play White all the way through until you finish Red. Otherwise you screw yourself over pretty badly like I did and get to redo almost the entire game on Hard. Fun times.

Just got my 1000 and nothing was glitchy. The story progression ones all need to be done during a campaign, though. Can't get them on stage select, so if at any point you started a new campaign at any point other than after finishing Red, you messed up and have to start again from the beginning on that side.

For the Rampage/Killer weapon trophies, bosses like Douglas, Durga and Garuda and those Chinese twins, do we need to finish them off each with the respective finisher? So lets say I want to kill everyone with the Rampage, I need to make sure to kill both Durga and Garuda with Rampage?

For the Rampage/Killer weapon trophies, bosses like Douglas, Durga and Garuda and those Chinese twins, do we need to finish them off each with the respective finisher? So lets say I want to kill everyone with the Rampage, I need to make sure to kill both Durga and Garuda with Rampage?

Yes, you need to kill / finish each of them with Killer Weapon or Rampage. This does not need to be done in the same fight. As long as you keep track of what you did, you just use stage select to finish them with the other.

Yes, you need to kill / finish each of them with Killer Weapon or Rampage. This does not need to be done in the same fight. As long as you keep track of what you did, you just use stage select to finish them with the other.

What i did is was use stage select and i did each boss fight twice caus you start at the mission marker soon as you finish and if you do the killer weapon first you will have rampage for the second fight.

Just to clarify, because I'll probably start my White Side/Normal playthrough tomorrow. For Max Anarchy, you can't die at all? Disregarding retries or whatever. And, more importantly, it doesn't have to be done in one sitting? I realize there's no mention of that, but I've found with achievements like this more times than not you need to do it in one go.

I can confrim that you don't need to go through and kill people 2 times in story mode to for the KW kills. Though you have to do it for the doubled up person in RED (My Black Playthrough I had to kill LEO in RED but skipped doubling up on Max, Durga, Oinkie). For the two asian girls that team up you have to Overkill both I believe.

Now it was my first play through on Normal so I made sure when I got to level 4 in white I killed the guys in that level with my weapon kill since I couldn't do level select there.

i'm having thesame trouble where the achievement wont pop even though i have completed white/black side all missions normal/hard red side.

also did a free mission in easy to see if that would fix it. didnt/ started mission 1-1 in stage select finished it saved exited started red side. got nothing.

anyone know whats going on?

Please can you rewrite the road map to be clearer, it reads to be quite confusing and I don't seem to be the only one that has made this mistake.

I read it to mean do Black Hard, then quit and start White normal, then quit and mop up the rest on stage select. This results in me not having gone all the way through on either Black nor White, which from reading other threads I believe means I've fucked myself over and need to do another 2 full playthroughs?

I'm not mad, just worth rewriting it to be a lot clearer so future users don't make the same mistake. :)

I know I had to go through the whole game four times. If there is a way to get the beating the game achievements through level select, then it's some bizarre loophole that is not immediately obvious. I never used a guide; I just blundered through it on my own. I just wanted to point out that it's not obvious and requires some kind of trick to pull off.

As for the people with Douglas trouble, try using the spike poles with the skulls scattered around the area. they work exactly like the street signs in the city levels and will impale his head, thus immobilizing him for a while. As far as I can tell, he either won't or can't block it. And don't be afraid to bring some items with you. Also, the mutants drop stuff when they die, so be sure to grab that as well.

I would actually suggest doing a normal run before going into hard mode, just to avoid the harsh learning curve. It's not like the difficulty achievements stack, so you'll still have to do a normal play anyway. No use in going all gung-ho and making yourself more frustrated than you need to.

There's my two cents anyway.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member DEG23 and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Anarchy Reigns Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!