1000g allready

Dragonsss20

How long do you think it took you may I ask?

15-20 hours to 1000g. Better start on Super Hero difficulty, 1000g in only 1 playtrough.

The main missions took around 5-6 hours to complete, maybe more to find someone of the collectibles. Only 27 of the 413 collectibles are found on the main missions.

413 colecctibles are A LOT. Thanks god there's a hability to make they appear on the map. Time consuming only :mad::mad::mad:

12 challenges. Only waves of enemys, little hard to complete in Super Hero difficulty.

15 races. Take some retries to complete owing to the controls :mad:

15-20 hours to 1000g. Better start on Super Hero difficulty, 1000g in only 1 playtrough.

The main missions took around 5-6 hours to complete, maybe more to find someone of the collectibles. Only 27 of the 413 collectibles are found on the main missions.

413 colecctibles are A LOT. Thanks god there's a hability to make they appear on the map. Time consuming only :mad::mad::mad:

12 challenges. Only waves of enemys, little hard to complete in Super Hero difficulty.

15 races. Take some retries to complete owing to the controls :mad:

The web swinging sucks!!!! I'm glad there is a collectable ability. I'm at about 57% completion and I have to find reasons to turn it back on.. it is boring!!!!!

Borring and time consuming, 4/10 difficulty.

Only 14 missions but 413 collectibles :mad: :mad::mad::mad: and no one missable secret achievement.

Ask anything ;)

I know you get a lot of the alternate suits by completing the hideouts but what about the rest? havent found superior spidey :/

What is the collectible ability?

Does it take too much time to max out each suit?

You can purchase a perk that ping and shows collectables when you are near. As for maxxing out...I've played through the game with no area replays and I've maxxed out 4.... I guess it would depend on fighting bad guys.

Borring and time consuming, 4/10 difficulty.

Only 14 missions but 413 collectibles :mad: :mad::mad::mad: and no one missable secret achievement.

Ask anything ;)

2 cheeves in questions - Black cat journal one (I've done all the photo, races...etc) and don't even know what it entails but there are no more side quests to do

.. and the Jamison photos? Should I of taken pics of all the bosses?

Edited by bplayak

You can purchase a perk that ping and shows collectables when you are near. As for maxxing out...I've played through the game with no area replays and I've maxxed out 4.... I guess it would depend on fighting bad guys.

I see. And you mean collectibles that are in the main missions? How are the collectibles in free roam? Like the 1st game?

Also, any idea how many suits and how to generally unlock them?

I see. And you mean collectibles that are in the main missions? How are the collectibles in free roam? Like the 1st game?

Also, any idea how many suits and how to generally unlock them?

Pretty sure perk is for free roam only.. not missions. Wearable suits...7 (or so), Getting through hideouts and collectables.. hideouts are easiest... collectables will come in time.

So, whats up with this Achievement-Retrieve all parts of Black Cat's Journal... I'm missing 12 Audio Logs and they're nowhere to be found. Also where is The Wake Club for Jameson's Photos and is there any Way to look for the Collectibles without the freaking Enemys...the Endgame here really sucks.

Edited by Prognostoklom