Hall of fame rank. ???

stephenandrews

Now this is simple of questions well kinda. But how on earth does people get hall o fame rank in like so quick like some people have 800 wins an some have like 4000 wins which is complete cheating

All I want is a tip to Help me though tis am only rank 9 it's Belody long and exhausting.

I do t really has any boost partner

I'm always on by 10:30 usesly

Or earlier sometimes willing to help them

Gamer tag

Apexpredator20

• 2 weeks later...
Now this is simple of questions well kinda. But how on earth does people get hall o fame rank in like so quick like some people have 800 wins an some have like 4000 wins which is complete cheating

All I want is a tip to Help me though tis am only rank 9 it's Belody long and exhausting.

I do t really has any boost partner

I'm always on by 10:30 usesly

Or earlier sometimes willing to help them

Gamer tag

Apexpredator20

I just made a thread that may help, its the Easy 1000XP per match one. It might be able to help you out, I'm only rank 7, but it works.

Yeah I mite try and boost cage and tlc and ironman matches might helps me ET there I don't wanna give up not just yet I just wanna boost that game get it over with

What timezone are you in? I'm in GMT +1. I'm only rank two at the moment but I wouldn't mind boosting a bit since I get stuck with running grapple spammers and I'm not really good at the game causing me to lose a lot.

I'm in gmt and is usesly on by 9 Ish or 10 at night

I have found boosting partner I got 2 but one of them hardly on

And my friend I know hopefully do well just need more time to do it being doing royal rumbles as tlc matches late add me apexpredator20 I know what u mean I hate running spammers I'm not to good at it either I suck tbh lol

I'm in gmt and is usesly on by 9 Ish or 10 at night

I have found boosting partner I got 2 but one of them hardly on

And my friend I know hopefully do well just need more time to do it being doing royal rumbles as tlc matches late add me apexpredator20 I know what u mean I hate running spammers I'm not to good at it either I suck tbh lol

Reach The Legend the Rank which I think is 13 , then maybe I will help you reach The HOF rank.

That quite impossible man the servers completely suck

Got some boosting partners but none of them r ever wanna play it :/

But no one that wants to play this non stop like fully boosting its impossible

I'd happily help you boost this when possible, i'm online most nights after 11pm GMT.

Just want get this piece of crap online done and dusted.