GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Just a little heads-up yo bro for the others, you need to advance forward in the story-mission to unlock these locations, you can't get them after the RAMPAGE ONE. I tried that and no skull appeared ever, what a waste of time haha:

I think as soon as I did Rampage One, the others unlocked continuously, though I may have done more Story missions before noticing that Rampage One had appeared.

Also, as a heads up for the Sightseer achievement - though it may be obvious - you should fly around the rim of the island to unlock the lighter water bits, and you should also make sure EVERY gray/see-through area, no matter how tiny, is unlocked. I've technically 'unlocked' the entire island by now, but I'm still going through unlocking even the smallest of grey/see-through bits.

EDIT: Also, check page five, I uploaded information on how to unlock 'TP Industries Arms Race,' in case you may have missed it, along with pointing out a Roadmap fix.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh really? The Strategy Guide says the only prerequisite is "Trevor Philips Industries", but I'm guessing that's only for the first Rampage then?

Nope really, I'm checking the map right now and I've been to all the locations, NO SKULLS at all. I only did the very first rampage!

I think as soon as I did Rampage One, the others unlocked continuously, though I may have done more Story missions before noticing that Rampage One had appeared.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the story-mission progress is affecting them.

BiggD, could you pm me. I'd like to talk about posting this on another site. (I tried messaging you but idk if it's going through or not. )

I understand, I've read your PM. I am awaiting a moderators/admin's response as I needed to ask them a question about sharing content across sites. Patience, please!

I understand, I've read your PM. I am awaiting a moderators/admin's response as I needed to ask them a question about sharing content across sites. Patience, please!

Oh ok, I didn't understand the messaging system here since it didn't say anything was sent.

We not allowed a sticky yet?

I've posted in the Sub Forums for a sticky request but no word/action from them yet :/

So whats the deal with the missable achievements? Since beating the game I can't get them now?

You can still do then post story.

Bail Bond achievement, you have about 5-8 tries to deliver a target alive, after that they don't appear anymore.

Altruist Camp achievement, you have 5 opportunities to deliver a random event character to the camp after Ron sends you an email about them.

Might of been answered but a lot going on now.

Kifflom! - I'm typing in the email and no web page is found. So, either it's been typed in wrong in the guide, or has to be done at a certain point which again, isn't listed.

Which one... And yes, I'm currently Michael. ;)

Edit: Ok, I figured it out. Putting in the web address in the top search bar (the actually http// type one), does not bring up the site. Searching it via the Google like one, does, but I recommend a change in the description for ease and time (laziness really).

Simply type 'epsilon' into the Google like search bar and the web searches will show up. Site is the obvious first one which is and will be 'www.epsilonprogram.com'.

Also, the ? did not take anytime at all to show on my map. If anything it was already there once I quit out of my phone.

Edited by Nozza

I've posted in the Sub Forums for a sticky request but no word/action from them yet :/

You can still do then post story.

Bail Bond achievement, you have about 5-8 tries to deliver a target alive, after that they don't appear anymore.

Altruist Camp achievement, you have 5 opportunities to deliver a random event character to the camp after Ron sends you an email about them.

I have no idea how to access the bail bonds missions.

Well I'm really close to beating the game and I don't think I've done the random even required for the email about it.

Fantastic guide guys. My only edit would be to have a small paragraph near the top to detail how 'missable' the missable achievements are, rather than people having to dig through the list of posts to find the info. Kinda like how you did earlier on this page.

Hopefully you guys get a sticky soon, this is a real wealth of information.

Fantastic guide guys. My only edit would be to have a small paragraph near the top to detail how 'missable' the missable achievements are, rather than people having to dig through the list of posts to find the info. Kinda like how you did earlier on this page.

Hopefully you guys get a sticky soon, this is a real wealth of information.

I'm guessing they're not COMPLETELY missable?

And thanks also for the great guide OP

Why is three man army missable? I've finished the game so nothing's a spoiler. I am really pissed with some of the missable stuff they have in this game though. Real bummer. I don't make a lot of saves... just one in fact.

I think that's the one to survive 3 min on a 3 star wanted level with all characters. That means, get 3 stars, switch. Get 3 stars, switch. Get 3 stars - LOSE THE COPS.

I'm just curious how the AI will handle themselves on a wanted level O.o

I think that's the one to survive 3 min on a 3 star wanted level with all characters. That means, get 3 stars, switch. Get 3 stars, switch. Get 3 stars - LOSE THE COPS.

I'm just curious how the AI will handle themselves on a wanted level O.o

No, you have to have all three characters together with the 3 star rating. As in, get them all in one car.

No, you have to have all three characters together with the 3 star rating. As in, get them all in one car.

Ahhhh ok. I thought the other way would be interesting but as said, most likely would be AI buggy.

If he finished it and can apparently get it, I'm wondering if there is an ending that will obviously put a kibosh on that notion.

I was lucky to have an old save. But too old to choose another ending, what a bummer.

PS: Great guide so far. Looking good.

Thanks dude!

Edit: Ok, I figured it out. Putting in the web address in the top search bar (the actually http// type one), does not bring up the site. Searching it via the Google like one, does, but I recommend a change in the description for ease and time (laziness really).

Simply type 'epsilon' into the Google like search bar and the web searches will show up. Site is the obvious first one which is and will be 'www.epsilonprogram.com'.

Also, the ? did not take anytime at all to show on my map. If anything it was already there once I quit out of my phone.

Ahh okay. So just Google search Epsilon then?

Why is three man army missable? I've finished the game so nothing's a spoiler. I am really pissed with some of the missable stuff they have in this game though. Real bummer. I don't make a lot of saves... just one in fact.

[spoiler=Trevor]Because if you killed Trevor or Michael on the final missions, you simply can't get the achievement

I'm guessing they're not COMPLETELY missable?

And thanks also for the great guide OP

They are not COMPLETELY missable.

You have about 5+ tries for the Bail Bond achievement, 5 tries for the Altruist Cult achievement, and so long as you DO NOT complete the Gold Medal requirements for the missions I mention in the 3 Star Wanted achievement, you'll be good.

Honestly...you kinda have to go out of your way to miss the achievement on purpose.

Thanks dude!Honestly...you kinda have to go out of your way to miss the achievement on purpose.

Or you can just not get the email about Altruist Camp from Ron lol. Like me. That's 5G I am never getting until Rockstar fix the game and even then, I am not restarting that single player campaign again anytime soon!

I suspect this bug is going to become rather widespread because I know far more people who didn't get that email than those who did.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap