Shiverpool 2 Surf Idols

Squiggles

Just wondering if anyone can post where the Surf Idol's are in Shiverpool 2? I found 6 of the 7 but can not find the last one and it's the last one I need for 1000. I've been through the board about 25 times now. Was wondering if one is in a hidden spot because the other 6 were out in the open.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I noticed some of you are having trouble with this one.

After the mention of the archway, I found it. Basically, for anyone who still needs it...

Theres gonna be a huge archway about a minute into the level, and the rail that goes over it looks like it's just a large thin piece of ice. There really isn't a part in the middle of it that tells you its a rail,but once you see a big archway that has a really thin straight up piece of ice going over it, just rail it and you'll get it!

Have fun!

I am having a horrible time trying to find the last surf idol on the leaf sliding # 3. It is the last idol I need....I thought maybe it would be easy due to it is a little over a min. and you can brake....but there are shortcuts and whatnot and I'm just getting flustered....Anyone help? Thanks...

• 8 months later...
Hey guys, I noticed some of you are having trouble with this one.

After the mention of the archway, I found it. Basically, for anyone who still needs it...

Theres gonna be a huge archway about a minute into the level, and the rail that goes over it looks like it's just a large thin piece of ice. There really isn't a part in the middle of it that tells you its a rail,but once you see a big archway that has a really thin straight up piece of ice going over it, just rail it and you'll get it!

Have fun!

Cheers! Was missing this one and was sick of lookin for it!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I know where it is, and have since the first run through, I just can't seem to stay on the rail long enough. I get a few feet away from the idol and the game forces me to a side. After I pass it, the game lets me back on the rail. Its like a force field around it or something. Its pissing me off!

I also can't seem to get one on the Bonefields map. shit is pissing me off!

• 11 months later...