Valmanway (men only besides Jonathan)

Venus Brooch (women)

Winged Boots

The only Normal drops worth noting are a couple new items:

Kalasiris - purple & boss chests

Uraeus - purple & boss

I'll try to keep this updated & edit.

Edited by pistonh

According to this list here, all the stuff in blue is suppose to be in the DLC...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjsATrw4vwdodFpwYmhpV0hXYS0zLU5ubk9EQXhQS0E&hl=en#gid=0

This was released weeks ago, way before the DLC...and so far most of it seems to be accurate...so where is this Miser ring? Has anyone seen it drop or got it?

Also, the Badelaire is a god damn rip off. It says "Sword whose power increases based on your total playtime"...and yet I have 200 hours and the sword is capped at 49...awesome.

how did you manage to play 200 hours with it?

Is that what it means? I assumed it meant total playtime, as in your hours of play...not the amount of time you actually used the weapon...Even though that IS how it worked in SOTN (it got stronger the more you used it), the description in this game (HoD) makes me think otherwise...We'll see, I will use it for a few hours and see if it gets stronger...

Is that what it means? I assumed it meant total playtime, as in your hours of play...not the amount of time you actually used the weapon...Even though that IS how it worked in SOTN (it got stronger the more you used it), the description in this game (HoD) makes me think otherwise...We'll see, I will use it for a few hours and see if it gets stronger...

I really think it is the same as SotN, not sure though.

I also saw many winged boots drops from Astharte, still don't have one.

Edited by lord verh

• 2 months later...
What is the weapon that Soma/Alucard uses that is a powerful flurry of blows that seems so popular and what level can I find it?

Those "blender" weapons are the Yasutsuna and the Valmanway...

Yasutsunas can be found mainly in purple chests on chap. 5 hard, but can also be found in boss chests on chap. 5, 6 and 7 hard. It is more efficient when used by Alucard though, as he can walk while attacking with these weapons.

Valmanways are rare drops from boss chest on chap. 6 and 7 hard!

Those "blender" weapons are the Yasutsuna and the Valmanway...

Yasutsunas can be found mainly in purple chests on chap. 5 hard, but can also be found in boss chests on chap. 5, 6 and 7 hard. It is more efficient when used by Alucard though, as he can walk while attacking with these weapons.

Valmanways are rare drops from boss chest on chap. 6 and 7 hard!

Thanks!!! Will try farming for these... still gotta grind Gold Kills and Items... ugh... good thing I love Castlevania

I assume this only drops for Soma and Alucard?

Edited by spectreon