Ultimate 4 lagy and cheap!!

SoloistProdigy

Cant make this fucking trail cause of lag, bugs and glitches.

1st wave sometimes enemies disappear in mid air and i loose life cause of it and UT always misses 8/10 times on gorillas and scythe monsters :mad:

2nd wave can not connect any hits on region what so ever sometimes and his ninpo hits me even when i doge the fucker :mad:

3rd wave is the worst massive lag and unresponsive controls against dooku, I know how to doge him but 9/10 times u try to doge and nothin happens and bam free hit from dooku!!! :mad:

4th wave same thing again with dooku, by this point i've so little health cant last against marbus cause one mistake and am dead :mad:

If it was not for lag and glitches I might actually make this fuckin trial :mad:

If the lag is that terrible then you're playing with the wrong people, I don't have THAT many problems on U4 but it is pretty buggy, to solve the issue on the 1st wave make sure you and your partner are far from each other, if you guys get close it makes the enemies confused and try to attack both of you which causes the lag combat and the enemies won't be stunned. Same things for waves 2 and 3, and the last one marbus usually about 90% of the time will go for host, so host needs to lead him off while the partner takes out alma as fast as possible, I haven't perfected marbus yet but I've found it useful if you make it to him right away when he gets stunned you can pull off a full X forward XXX combo, the one where you lunge your sword and teleport about 2-3 times, then just prepare yourself to dodge his shoulder dash.

If the lag is that terrible then you're playing with the wrong people, I don't have THAT many problems on U4 but it is pretty buggy, to solve the issue on the 1st wave make sure you and your partner are far from each other, if you guys get close it makes the enemies confused and try to attack both of you which causes the lag combat and the enemies won't be stunned. Same things for waves 2 and 3, and the last one marbus usually about 90% of the time will go for host, so host needs to lead him off while the partner takes out alma as fast as possible, I haven't perfected marbus yet but I've found it useful if you make it to him right away when he gets stunned you can pull off a full X forward XXX combo, the one where you lunge your sword and teleport about 2-3 times, then just prepare yourself to dodge his shoulder dash.

Prob is nobody hardly plays this anymore, so its hard to get someone with decent connection :(

Am always host and am I pretty good at dodging his attacks its just that my partner is not!

Edited by SoloistProdigy

Feel free to add me and I'll help you out best I can, I'm trying to help a lot of people but most of the time nobody really listens to me or even attempts to play safely. I mean i love to help people now that I have the full 1240, but I can only do so much, the other person has to pull some weight as well.