Demo

A47A47

In Japanese game-marketplace, the demo is out now. (gold membership only)

It'll be released on May 11. (free membership)

The demo contains stage-1 and stage-2 of Akaikatana-Shin mode and Akaikatana-Shin-Novice mode.

...and is not that difficult. But till now i don´t get the system. I must load up the super-meter and then i can change bullets into gold, but somtimes it doesn´t work. You got it?

Short version:

• shoot enemies with auto-shot to build up the "orbs" meter around your plane
  • shoot enemies with laser to raise the green ninja meter
  • switch to "ninja mode"
  • in ninja mode, launch the collected orbs at enemies with ninja laser to get swords
  • switch back to plane mode to launch the swords, turning everything in their path to gold

There are some additional details: your proximity & option proximity creates more items, proximity to launched swords seems to create more gold... and several things I don't know yet. Like how the combo hit counter affects the score :)

Seems complicated at first, but still much simpler than Espgaluda II...

Cave has released a video of the demo levels with a pretty high level of play, showing all this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxuIX1OROjQ]YouTube - 「赤ã„刀 真ã€ãƒ¢ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ã€€ä¸Šç´šè€…ã«ã‚ˆã‚‹ãƒ—レイ動画[/ame]

• 10 months later...
In Japanese game-marketplace, the demo is out now. (gold membership only)

It'll be released on May 11. (free membership)

The demo contains stage-1 and stage-2 of Akaikatana-Shin mode and Akaikatana-Shin-Novice mode.

Wait, so you have to have a JPN Gold account to DL the demo? I have a Gold US and Free JPN.