can't do eagles challange

Heretic of Oz

I get a group of guards together and kill all but one and go looking for more. everytime at some point when im killing a group down to one again, the last guy wusses out and runs off. any tips on where I can find a place where guards just keep coming. or a certain area to try to get it.

ps. everytime the last guy runs away, i LOVE running after him, and jumping on his back to do a high-profile assassination. it kinda makes up for having to try again.

use your vigilantes! whittle down the group to 2 guards and just sit back or get up on a wall and watch the vigilantes hold the guards. don't get to far away though, you want to keep the guards agitated and focused on getting you.

you're thinking of "Eagles Flight", where you have to stay in open combat for 10 min. "Eagles Challange" is where you kill 25 guards in one fight.

Don't get it down to one guard. Always keep more than 3 alive in the group. Just keep killing until it unlocks, don't try and get the 3 you keep alive to be the last 3 kills.

Try unlocking from battle and running around a bit. I was able to do this achievement without keeping the bar red, but definately keep it yellow and do your best to keep it red.

Usually there are more guards around the entrance to a city, and around where you are eventually supposed to do the main assassination.

Keep a count in your head on how many you've killed, or just keep running around and killing dudes until it unlocks.

Hope that helps.

best way i found was to keep three alive at least as twotonkoala said and just keep running till more chase and kill dow to three again and keep killing until you get 25 kills simple really but dont run to fast because you will escape them and keep an eye on the top left of your screen and make sure its always red

I got this one the first time i went to jerusalem. Theres a citizen to be saved right outside of jerusalem so I went to save him and at some point in the fight I got thrown in the street and the patrol that was passing by added to the fight (I would suggest just moving in the middle of the street to be sure to get the patrol) Then I decided to go towards the city gates where the four guards are so they added also. When I got a few down I went insde the city walls and got 4 more to add, and a small patroll that was passing by added. Before I finished them all off I had gotten the chevo. When I noticed that I kept getting more guards I decided to run off thinking it would never end.

But you can alsway wait till you get to memory block 5 in demascus the guards are very easily attracted to you ;P and you can get fights of well over 50 just by saving a citizen.

I got mine in the Kingdom. I started out in the Templar outpost in the south and when I got down to 2-3 guards left I already had 15+ kills so I just broke from combat and drag the guards up the hill to find a group of guys like 12 I think and kept going that with way 3 remaining guards til I hit 25.

I get a group of guards together and kill all but one and go looking for more. everytime at some point when im killing a group down to one again, the last guy wusses out and runs off. any tips on where I can find a place where guards just keep coming. or a certain area to try to get it.

ps. everytime the last guy runs away, i LOVE running after him, and jumping on his back to do a high-profile assassination. it kinda makes up for having to try again.

just go with the story and on your way to KILL your last target. Just make sure you kill everyone down the last road you will take. Your meter will stay red and yellow and you will get it. You don't even have to try. you can't go any farther until you kill each group but your meter will stay active. Sorry for the description but i don't want to spoil the game and i don't know how to use the spoiler alert thing.

just go with the story and on your way to KILL your last target. Just make sure you kill everyone down the last road you will take. Your meter will stay red and yellow and you will get it. You don't even have to try. you can't go any farther until you kill each group but your meter will stay active. Sorry for the description but i don't want to spoil the game and i don't know how to use the spoiler alert thing.

guess Ill keep my eye out when im upto that part of the game, he's my next assassination im up to the 8th

Avoiding spoilers so I wont say the name of the city (That and I can't remember the damned name of the other one.) Eagle's challenge is NOT in Jerusalem, which is where it will tell you to get the 9th target, will not spoil anymore on it, just do not get paranoid when you dont get the achievement going through Jerusalem.

Hey all, I got this achievement rather easily when doing the Assassination of William of Montferrat, Liege-Lord of Acre.

There is about 25-30 guards in close vicinity of him. All you need to do is hold R for 10 mins.. and press, B is it? To break any grabs. I found it best to back yourself into a corner. You get hit once, every.. 10 swings or so. Plenty of time in between the hits, to regain health.

You will get both the Eagle's Flight, and Eagle's Challenge (Provided you kill all of them)

It is a rather boring way of doing it ( I had a smoke during the process to pass time) but it is certainly a lot less difficult then keeping a fight going, hoping more guards will arrive.