is it worth it

Crusnik

Rent? Yes. Buy? No.

The game can be completed (story) in under 10 hours. With all of the extra crap, you will get 3-5 hours of fun before you realise how dull it is.

I purchased the season pass and even though I may have saved a dollar or two, I feel ripped off. For $20, I got 3 hours of bonus content, all of which could of been included in the game for free.

There is no replay value, similar to SR2 where you can always go back and re-do missions. Saints Row: The Third does not have that option, even though it has been months fans have been asking for it.

Rent? Yes. Buy? No.

The game can be completed (story) in under 10 hours. With all of the extra crap, you will get 3-5 hours of fun before you realise how dull it is.

I purchased the season pass and even though I may have saved a dollar or two, I feel ripped off. For $20, I got 3 hours of bonus content, all of which could of been included in the game for free.

There is no replay value, similar to SR2 where you can always go back and re-do missions. Saints Row: The Third does not have that option, even though it has been months fans have been asking for it.

Thank you for this review because I myself was contemplating on whether to buy the game or rent it now I know to just rent the game

Its daft and its fun, you dont have to try too hard and you'll have much more fun than simply delivering packages for the first few hours like games similar to this. I am not a fan of games like this usually but its been a fun ride, and Im closing in on completing Act 3 :)

For UK buyers, I suggest looking on Play.com. Pretty cheap

Rent? Yes. Buy? No.

This guy said it best. Although I wouldn't even reccomend a rent. I loved 1 and 2 but just felt totally bi*** slapped in the face from this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Rent? Yes. Buy? No.

Basically sum up what I was going to write. The game worth a rent unless you can buy it very cheap even then you'll probably only play throw it once.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Really liked it in co-op personally.

I bought the "Full Package" edition and it wasn't that expensive (I bought one "Full Package" and one "standard version" for my brother, playing with two 360, and I'll sell the "Full Package" once all the activities will be done in co-op. Buy two "Full Package" would have been useless as the DLCs disc is working for the standard edition. And as my gamertag is on both 360, I just used one Online pass and so the one I will sell still have the online pass unused).

Right now, I just finished the game and I'm already at like 17 hours of play in normal difficulty so I would say it probably require 30-35 hours of play for someone who want to complete it at 100%.

So now, I'm waiting for Saints Row 4 than for GTA V (GTA IV completely dissapointed me, too serious and not fun at all).

Edited by davhuit