[Redacted]

SolidSnarf86

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update.....no new single packs. Received a new triple pack, but all the characters are available now or were available for the 2nd wave characters.....double trouble, flash wing, and stump smash....

I figure that things should start turning up pretty quickly within the next week or so. Xmas is right around the corner I believe that activision is gunna make us go nuts with the new releases....our shelves TRU are pretty okay, but we do have room for more or we will make more room if needed. Activision is finally starting to unload alot of last years first series characters. Ive already got them all and then some...lol...

Ive picked up a couple a of varients for series 2 of this year Im just trying to keep things rollin and keeping things fresh. I prefer the giants over the standard size character but I do have a favorite and of course it's flashwing shes amazing on the ice, no doubt........any way when things start to poppin at work I promise I'll keep everyone posted.....Thanks......

I agree, We just got a HUGE shipment of them in, we haven't unpacked and stocked them yet, but I'm hoping to see some new ones because we aren't allowed to stock these yet. I believe the date to put them on the shelf is the week before Christmas.

And the site I was creating is done, http://skylandersfigures.webs.com/ all that needs to be done is update it with new figures, and fill in blanks of how to get them (single packs, double packs, exclusive, etc). There's actually quite a few on there that are not in this thread, I hope Solidsnarf86 takes a look.

Edited by Talentha

I purchased Glow in the Dark Sonic Boom

in game it appears the same as regular Sonic Boom

but it does show as "Special Sonic Boom" and counts as an additional Skylander figure

That is great to hear. I have yet to play SG as I am kind of waiting for a copy of my scratched disc of the first game to come from Activision so that I can complete that completely. Once that happens all the waves of SG should be out and I should have my collection complete with all the special characters and different ones from both the first game and this one. Looking forward to Jade Flashwing, Molten Hot Dog, & Scarlet Ninji.

For an update if you go and search Walmart.com for these exact words "series 2 cynder" you will find out that there is a pre-order and the release date is slated as 12/31/12. This could just be a place holder date like Gamestop did or it could be that the series 3 are possibly going to be released a weekend after Christmas and not the 23rd like I have seen on Darkspyro.net. Although who knows Activision loves to throw the rumors out there. (Example: Wave 3 will be released early December.....LOL that was a joke) So we will all wait patiently (lol) and see what happens. Great to hear the special figures are showing up as a changed name and not like in the first game.:uzi:Activision......

you guys may want to check out the website:

http://www.toywiz.com/skylanders.html

the prices are high so I won't buy from them. but they do have a good catalog of all the available characters on the market, including pictures of the super rare limited ones. if you check out the lightcore section for Giants, they list pre order ship dates for February. which suggests some of the wave 3 is likely going to be released in January.

some of the rarer series 1 characters were part of the nuremburg 2012 toy fair. the 2013 fair starts in january so don't be surprise to see more "limited" editions hit the market in the next month or so

Why do u post then? if no one is listening or reading your post then why do u post?.

Everyone here is trying to pass info and help the other person.......negativity wont get anyone anywhere.....

Any way in adding at TRU we have yet to receive anything new for wave 3. Still checking boxes and trying to get info from our distribution center. Im sure their just waiting to unload a 100 boxes plus to promote wave 3.......it will probably be the week before xmas. Our store will be open 24 hours a day Dec. 21st thru Dec. 24th,......so I'll have to pay even closer attention to what comes off the truck{s}.......

Everyone have a great and safe xmas holiday,.....and good luck on Skylanders Giants hunting......!

Edited by caseysrodeo13

Well store manager has made it official,....wave 3 will be released on the 23rd of December. We should start receiving our shipments sometime in between now and the 21st,......our Skylanders Giants come in thru fed-x on new waves only.....Usually they come in on our trucks we receive at nite,.....so Im totally stoked and cant wait......

We have received alot of wave 1 and wave 2 on the trucks, but this time their shipping them thru fed-x......so I'll definitely be there bright and early of the 23rd. As a reminder TRU will be open the 21st thru the 24th, 24 hours a day to help those in need of last minute shopping......

I'll continue to keep everyone posted, if I get any pics I'll definitely attach them here.....happy hunting!

Well store manager has made it official,....wave 3 will be released on the 23rd of December. We should start receiving our shipments sometime in between now and the 21st,......our Skylanders Giants come in thru fed-x on new waves only.....Usually they come in on our trucks we receive at nite,.....so Im totally stoked and cant wait......

We have received alot of wave 1 and wave 2 on the trucks, but this time their shipping them thru fed-x......so I'll definitely be there bright and early of the 23rd. As a reminder TRU will be open the 21st thru the 24th, 24 hours a day to help those in need of last minute shopping......

I'll continue to keep everyone posted, if I get any pics I'll definitely attach them here.....happy hunting!

Casey just wondering but are they going to be available at midnight on the 23rd or is there going to be a special time that they release them out on the 23rd?

I just went to my local TRU (Silverdale, Wa) and I was able to get Lightning Rod, Prism Break (not light core) and Stealth Elf (not legendary), all series 2. I also could order light core shroom boom at TRU online.

Edited by Shery1975
Forgot something

As far as I know they will b ready sometime on the 23rd.....Im on the nite crew so Im hoping I'll b there to put them out. Im thinking that TRU will b running an ad in their weekly ad to let everyone know.....so if I can get a hold of one before the public does I'll let everyone on here know asap......

I went to the store I work {TRU} at this morning and they refused to release any of the characters. The employee I spoke with about it, and of course I showed her the email was extremely rude about it. She said the box says not until 12-23-12,...Ive never seen such rudeness. I explained politley that I had received an email and I was just communicating that with her,....she said "I dont know why u keep repeating urself, Im not gunna release any until the 23rd. So in turn I politely quit my job {it was seasonal any way}, and went to another location and picked up...prism break, stealth elf, eruptor, and lightning rod. There was a lady there that picked up the only two shroom boom lite cores putout for this morning. One of the employees said they will b holding the rest until sunday morning. Thats okay I'll just go to walmart saturday nite around 11:30 and wait for them to put out the ones I need. It just kind of pisses me off that people have to be rude and just b polite. I know the hours r long the xmas season can b pain staking for the grinches of xmas but man life is too short to b mean, rude, and just plain hateful....

I'll keep everyone updated, and see whats happening in our world of Skylanders!

Happy Hunting!.....Casey

Well TRU would not break street date so we called the corporate offices. They said they have been slammed with calls and told the TRU to open the boxes. So after 30 minutes of crap they open them and no Hot Dog or Thumpback. Guess they will be released on the 1st?

Pisses me off,...Im going to walmart saturday nite and pick up what I didnt get today. As far as Im concerned I'll never do business with TRU again....guess Im all grown up now.....lol......happy holidays everyone....

I guarantee this, walmart wont hold anything back come tomorrow nite after midnite......