Still No S Rank Achievement?

Shaftiel

How many S ranks do you need to get this achievement?

I currently have 4 missions incomplete, 4 with A ranks, and the rest (66 I think) at S rank and this still hasn't unlocked... I'm not panicking yet, but it seems a little weird.

Thanks.

Yep, beat all of them.

Edit: the only achievements I'm missing are 19: Francesca, Hard Difficulty, Mission Rank S, and Mission Rank SS, although at this rate I'll get S and SS at the same time :(

Edited by Shaftiel

Good luck! This was a pretty fun game for me, sorry I beat it a while ago and don't remember exactly when I completed everything. From my list though, I might have gotten it quite early. My list is also rather skewed since it was the second time I played the game and didn't settle for anything less than S Rank on any mission.

Shinobi273:

Actually, that helps a lot. Looking a your 'chievos, you got almost everything before getting the S, which more-or-less lines up with mine. I like how you went back 10 mos later to finish up the SS, too - I have a ton of games like that (just finished Dead Rising last month).

Thanks!

Shinobi273:

Actually, that helps a lot. Looking a your 'chievos, you got almost everything before getting the S, which more-or-less lines up with mine. I like how you went back 10 mos later to finish up the SS, too - I have a ton of games like that (just finished Dead Rising last month).

Thanks!

You know how it is, people start talking "why don't you have SS yet?"

Only one thing to do in that situation...

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I finally got it after finishing the final hard mission... giving me 2 As and everything else S. LOL So I think it's safe to say that finishing Normal and Hard are prereqs to gaining this achievement.

Edit: Looking at the times you got, Shinobi, as well as Maggot (guy who wrote the guide), the exactly the same thing happened for both of you. So yeah, completing every mission is a prereq to S rank 'chievo.

Edited by Shaftiel